Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Perfect Job 5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gudday,

How long can I expect to have to wait for a job on FYPJob 5G? 2 months, 4-6 months? More?

Just looking for a ball-park figure.

Thanks
Brad
The specifics are almost impossible to know, because each case will be different. But if the Optimus Engine affects you the way it affects me, I would say it's likely that you'll have found it in between 2 and 6 months, and I'm thinking earlier than later.
Hey Shannon,

Could you give some insight on the status of this program and if it works the way it should. I remember you said you upgraded it because the previous version wasn't working. The most recent reviews on this haven't been to positive. Compared to the rest of the categories in the store the business and finance section does not have as many options so looking into what can make this program work best would be great.

Thanks

Fonzy
I've had a family member listening to the latest 5G version since about the 2nd week in april. No results since then except for one interview which didn't work out. so about 4.2 months of listening so far and there hasn't been a result yet.

Shannon - If we get to the 6 month mark then should they continue to listen or stop at that point?