Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Testosterone Maximizer For Men
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does this product take care of estrogens reduction as well? As for certain body types, higher testosterone can produce higher estrogens.

I primarily want to use this to reduce body fat - as no matter how hard i work out and how hard muscles I have, I always have a layer of fat (not too thick) on the top, specially chest and gut. Also I drop muscle mass very fast as well if i stop working out or stop taking protein shakes - once i think i dropped 6 kgs in 14 days. Based on quick research on internet it seems like that the reason might be low testosterone or higher estrogens.

Would you suggest giving this subliminal a shot in this case?

MD.
This has already been answered.

To increase testosterone and prevent estrogenation, simply follow an eating plan that restricts meals high in carbohydrates, especially simple carbohydrates, and especially at night. Carbohydrates, and especially simple carbs, cause aromatase enzyme surge, especially at night. You will also want to increase your zinc levels, which you can do by supplementing with zinc, saw palmetto, pygeum, pumpkin seeds, or nettles.

These changes will help with estrogen production by belly fat and aromatase enzyme production whether or not you are using the subliminal.

I cannot give suggestions along those lines, as they may me interpreted as medical advice which I am not legally allowed to offer. You will have to consider the facts for yourself and make a decision.
Hello Shannon,

If any one takes zinc plus other supplements in required quantity, they will boost testosterone, so then why should one listen to subliminal? So if I purchase testosterone maximizer, what additional things I have to do? and can you exactly specify the level of testo it will increase?

One more question, can I use testosterone maximizer and AM 6 together?
(10-25-2014, 08:12 PM)krn.chandnani Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Shannon,

If any one takes zinc plus other supplements in required quantity, they will boost testosterone, so then why should one listen to subliminal? So if I purchase testosterone maximizer, what additional things I have to do? and can you exactly specify the level of testo it will increase?

No because it's 5G, all 5G must be used alone

Assuming that you already have a good nutritional balance for T production, which takes more than just zinc Smile , there are many other factors that influence production, from exercise to oestrogen levels to age and so on.

There is a company bringing out home testing kits for Testosterone next year, so it would be great if a few of us here tried them to see what difference it could make over a decent length run.

The point of the program is to focus your subconscious mind on maximizing production of testosterone. Taking supplements may give your body the building blocks, and this may increase testosterone production because it now has all of what it needs to make it, but there's a difference - using a dam as an example - in providing your workers with a ready supply of concrete while making your dam, and focusing all available workers in town on making the dam as bog and as quickly as possible, all the time.

Using the program does not necessarily require you to do anything extra,m although providing your body with the necessary nutritional building blocks is a good idea.

Can I exactly specify how much increase you will see? No. Every man will have different existing programming and beliefs interacting with the incoming programming in his subconscious mind, and every man will use it for different amounts of time and lengths of time. Every man is a different age and has different genetics to account for. There is no way I could specify with all that shy of a very expensive clinical trial composed of many test subjects, which I currently cannot do.

And, to answer your last question: You cannot use anything 5G with anything else, period. Both are 5G.