Subliminal Talk

Full Version: WM 2.0 stages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I apologize if this has already been discussed, but I want a better understanding of what each individual stage of WM 2.0 are supposed to do.

At the moment I'm about halfway through stage 2, and have completed AM 5.0.

I went on a date last night with a hot woman I met online and I was just terrible!

Stuck in boring small talk for an hour, approval seeking, needy and was saying dumb things, fumbling words and even struggled to get words out. No surprise she never wants to see me again. This happened last month also when I was still doing stage 1, it was identical. I'm really lost and not sure if I should continue.

I've got another date tonight from another woman online, but I'm concerned that the same thing is just going to happen again. I'm seriously thinking about just going sexual from the get go, but it's not easy to do with a woman you just met online. I don't want to come across as just another desperate sleaze bag.

Cheers
Hey J.Jay I was pretty similar for stage 1 and 2 man in fact I was probably worse right up until stage 4. Stage 4 for me was when things started to come together then stage 5 and now stage 6 are really starting to move things up.

As for whats in each stage i'm not to sure, maybe Shannon can help out there but what I can say is just keep going it gets way better on the socializing, approval seeking, neediness side of things Smile
J, it's a six stage set. Six stages. You're in stage 2.

Do you suppose that perhaps it's a six stage set for a reason? Maybe it takes six stages to fully bring about the desired changes?

Think about how ridiculous this sounds:

"I spent $500 on a six stage program, and then because I didn't get the results that it's designed to cause from using all six stages while I was still using stage 2, I quit. Because I didn't follow the directions, I'm no longer eligible for a refund, so because I quit before I finished, I didn't get the results, AND I no longer have a refund option. Go me!"

A) This is preposterous. It makes no sense at all.
B) It is almost certainly an effort by your subconscious mind to get you to stop using something that is pushing you to do things that so far still scare you.
C) It's not following the directions.

Keep going.

By the way, a description of what each stage is supposed to do is not likely to be forthcoming, as these scripts become so complex as they have become. It's a lot of work to create such a description, and it has no real value other than mental masturbation for your conscious mind. The program will do it's thing regardless. If I find myself with nothing to work on, sure... but that'll never happen. So it would get relegated to the "To Do" list that is of low priority. Believe me, with an 86 page key script, such a breakdown is not a small task to create.
J. Jay,

Stay the course, brother. Just like some don't react much in stages 1-2 of AM5, you may likewise not notice much in the beginning of WM2. Ignore the thoughts of quitting: There are others on the board here showing results, and I bet you will, too.

(03-26-2013, 04:56 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]J, it's a six stage set. Six stages. You're in stage 2.

Do you suppose that perhaps it's a six stage set for a reason? Maybe it takes six stages to fully bring about the desired changes?

Think about how ridiculous this sounds:

"I spent $500 on a six stage program, and then because I didn't get the results that it's designed to cause from using all six stages while I was still using stage 2, I quit. Because I didn't follow the directions, I'm no longer eligible for a refund, so because I quit before I finished, I didn't get the results, AND I no longer have a refund option. Go me!"

I think you were a bit harsh, Shannon.
(03-26-2013, 12:37 PM)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]J. Jay,

Stay the course, brother. Just like some don't react much in stages 1-2 of AM5, you may likewise not notice much in the beginning of WM2. Ignore the thoughts of quitting: There are others on the board here showing results, and I bet you will, too.
I think you were a bit harsh, Shannon.

I'd be slapping my forehead too if someone bought my stuff and started whining 1/3 of the way through that they're not Mr. Slippery Lap at that point. Keep going, brothers!
Wow ok.

It was a simple request Shannon, so I can have a better understanding of what to expect. Is still feeling needy, frustrated and fumbling words a normal part of the process during the first few stages? How the hell do I know?
I admit I was venting my frustrations in the heat of the moment and probably overreacted, but I was contemplating quitting because maybe I needed another run of AM and then come back to WM, I probably should have made that clear. I'm certainly not going to quit WM for good after paying $500 and quit after 2 stages.

Anyway thanks Jimbobday and Sean for the support.

Cheers
I apologize if it was harsh. I really was not intending it to be so. I just find it very frustrating to wade through tens of pages of script and hundreds of suggestions to write a paragraph of what the stage does. I also find it frustrating when people read in the instructions not to quit, and then they talk about quitting before the program can do it's thing because they didn't get the end result, which is how I understood your post.

I thought after writing it that it may have been a bit harsh, and I suspect I may have been too tired to see how it would be received. Again... not intending to be sharp with you. I want you to succeed, just as I want everyone to succeed. It wouldn't frustrate me otherwise.

I cannot right now realistically produce a detailed description of each stage for you, but I will say that the beginning three stages are designed to build a foundation, and ease you into the main programming. Stage 3 is where you get hit with big guns. Stages 4 through 6 are building the house on the foundation, and refinement. They're going to be easier and more enjoyable.
Shannon, if I had a dollar for every email I sent which was received in a manner other than intended, I might not be rich, but I could probably use it to take a good vacation! I am following your example of avoiding misunderstandings when I say this: I added that to my message only to bring your awareness to it.

I'm confident you did not infer any malicious intent, but others may read it and misunderstand what I wrote.