Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sleepmagic/hypersleep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've read a few health warnings on BWE but I was wondering how this applied to these two subs.

I have a horrible schedule right now so am relying on these to get me to sleep/help me recover quickly and stay fresh and focussed but i'm not sure if the need to balance out with Beta waves is necessary when using these BWE products.

Also could i get some clarity on the risks associated with using these extensively?

Thanks alot guys.

G
BWE programs are not subliminals. There are no subliminals in those two programs.

BWE is a risk primarily to persons with epilepsy or a related neurological disorder, as it may trigger seizure in such persons. For the rest of the population, the risk is to overuse and train your brain to stay in states it should not always be in.

HyperSleep is for use 1-2 times a week, maximum. It can seriously mess up your body's natural sleep rhythms to use that program more often.

Sleep Magic Sleep Shuttle is for use once a day maximum, and used that way, should not cause issues. Power Nap should also not cause issues if used no more than once a day between awakening in the morning and sleeping at night.

If you find yourself having trouble focusing or feeling "out of it" as if you cannot wake up - which should never happen with proper usage schedules - simply entrain 30 minutes of beta level brainwaves once or twice a day as desired, but never more than about 4 hours after the middle of your day.

Overuse of HyperSleep seems to cause inability to fall asleep on a normal schedule.
(03-25-2013, 08:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you find yourself having trouble focusing or feeling "out of it" as if you cannot wake up - which should never happen with proper usage schedules - simply entrain 30 minutes of beta level brainwaves once or twice a day as desired, but never more than about 4 hours after the middle of your day.

This warning was not in the instructions. Please share any others you may have.
(03-26-2013, 12:52 PM)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2013, 08:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you find yourself having trouble focusing or feeling "out of it" as if you cannot wake up - which should never happen with proper usage schedules - simply entrain 30 minutes of beta level brainwaves once or twice a day as desired, but never more than about 4 hours after the middle of your day.

It's not in the instructions because it isn't designed to be used in a way that can produce those results. If you intentionally disregard the given instructions... you may have this issue.
Thanks Shannon,

I think a combination of being new to subs and BWE and jumping in at the deep end with both left me a little discombobulated. I realised that I was also playing ultrasonic subs too high at night
was leaving me feeling really awful in the morning.

(03-26-2013, 11:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

It's not in the instructions because it isn't designed to be used in a way that can produce those results. If you intentionally disregard the given instructions... you may have this issue.
(03-26-2013, 11:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Shannon, I suggest you review the current given instructions on the website. There's nothing in there about suggested use except that they be used "when you are relaxing".