Subliminal Talk

Full Version: No more cellulite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please, please, please have pity on us ladies Shannon.
We have the blight of cellulite to contend with.
It's not only big, overweight, inactive women who have problems with this.
I started getting it at 24. I had an active, on my feet job. I also walked a lot and did aerobic routines about 3 times a week. I weighed 108lb at the time. I have always eaten relatively healthily too. The only time I managed to get rid of it was when I ate nothing but raw fruit and veg, and drank only fennel tea for about 3 months straight.
I was also cellulite free for about 6 months after breast feeding my second baby for 13months.
The first option I don't fancy doing again, and the second option would be impossible.
Can you create us a Get Rid Of Cellulite sub please.
It is disheartening when you do all the right things and this little blighter still clings to your thighs like a tenacious jelly fish.
I will not go swimming anymore as I feel my thighs are so ugly, and I won't wear shorts in the summer either.
I look great dressed, but would really like the option of looking great without so many clothes on too.
I will be your devoted follower forever if you can come up with something for this.
Yes please!

This is a hormone thing, not a diet or health thing. And it's really quite impossible to do much about really. If you have it, you have it.

Or at least. Without doing something about whatever hormonal cause there is for it.

Most of what I'm afflicted with on my thighs are stretch marks from when I was obese and lost weight fast... But there's some cellulite there too. And a LOT of cellulite on my tummy.
Well as I say I did lose it when I went on an ultra strict detox...but I don't think I want to spend the rest of my life doing that.
I am sure Shannon could get a team of researchers on this.
From what I've read the causes are many and varied. Hormones, diet, exercise, weak fat cells, allergy etc.
If Shannon could find something that helps I think he would be adored by women the world over.
And they'd all have nice thighs and tummys. LOL
(03-25-2013, 08:29 AM)Strawberry Blonde Wrote: [ -> ]Well as I say I did lose it when I went on an ultra strict detox...but I don't think I want to spend the rest of my life doing that.
From what I've read the causes are many and varied. Hormones, diet, exercise, weak fat cells, allergy etc.
If Shannon could find something that helps I think he would be adored by women the world over.

I would like that too. I refuse to og in shorts that will show my legs because of cellulite. I admire those who doesn't care, or at least seem to pretend it doesn't bother them. To lazy to just eat fruits and veggies. Not much of a veggie fan either. And I like Fish and chicken too. Since reffering to other sellers here is a no no, without knowing if it Works or not or at all, I will keep quiet here. That seller had no feedback on that album either. But if many user are like me, they listen to several albums at a time and not everyday. But I might buy one for cellulite and listen to the affirmations and either give away some affirmations or see if I can make them them make an album if that album Works. Drinking lots of water might also be important, I certainly do not do that. Might help to flush out toxins. Perhaps a detox album could work just the same, or help on cellulite. In my mind, if one can increase breastsize subliminally without eating anything, one should be able to get rid of cellulite without drinking lots of water or exercising or eating the right fruits and veggies only.
(04-02-2013, 07:50 AM)marita1977 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2013, 08:29 AM)Strawberry Blonde Wrote: [ -> ]Well as I say I did lose it when I went on an ultra strict detox...but I don't think I want to spend the rest of my life doing that.

I would like that too. I refuse to og in shorts that will show my legs because of cellulite. I admire those who doesn't care, or at least seem to pretend it doesn't bother them. To lazy to just eat fruits and veggies. Not much of a veggie fan either. And I like Fish and chicken too. Since reffering to other sellers here is a no no, without knowing if it Works or not or at all, I will keep quiet here. That seller had no feedback on that album either. But if many user are like me, they listen to several albums at a time and not everyday. But I might buy one for cellulite and listen to the affirmations and either give away some affirmations or see if I can make them them make an album if that album Works. Drinking lots of water might also be important, I certainly do not do that. Might help to flush out toxins. Perhaps a detox album could work just the same, or help on cellulite. In my mind, if one can increase breastsize subliminally without eating anything, one should be able to get rid of cellulite without drinking lots of water or exercising or eating the right fruits and veggies only.
Hi Marita
I agree with you that a subliminal should probably be able to work on the body without the user having to do ridiculous things like drink litres of water everyday, or eat nothing but raw vegetables. But I do also think that it would be expecting too much if somebody only ever had junk food to expect to have an amazing body. Also we can't spend our whole day sitting down and expect our thighs to look toned and firm. But I think a good subliminal for cellulite would probably be a mix of encouraging us to adopt healthier habits, along with subliminals that would use the power of the mind to eliminate cellulite and heal the body.
I suspect that such a subliminal would need at least 6 months of continued use, depending on how bad the problem was.
Anyway if enough ladies have an opinion on this I am sure Shannon will consider it. After all what man dos'nt want to see sexy legs and butt on a woman.
Hi Strawberry Blonde. It would of course be Nice if we could eat all the junk we wanted. But if we could do something in the middle, or of course eat as healthy as much as we can without going totally vegetarinan. Sounds kind of like that was what you where for a short time. Something that would double/ triple the effect of the healthier Choices we made. May I ask how you felt on that detox of Yours? Perhaps not so good in the start??! Perhaps I'll try some aromatherapyoils With the cellulite album I bought yesterday. I was too curious to find out what kind of affirmations were on it.
Vegetarian and especially vegan is actually very hard to do healthy.

It's better to just only eat healthy meats. Fish and bird. Some very occasional pork. Never red meat (such as beef).
(04-03-2013, 07:56 AM)marita1977 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Strawberry Blonde. It would of course be Nice if we could eat all the junk we wanted. But if we could do something in the middle, or of course eat as healthy as much as we can without going totally vegetarinan. Sounds kind of like that was what you where for a short time. Something that would double/ triple the effect of the healthier Choices we made. May I ask how you felt on that detox of Yours? Perhaps not so good in the start??! Perhaps I'll try some aromatherapyoils With the cellulite album I bought yesterday. I was too curious to find out what kind of affirmations were on it.

Actually I felt great on the detox that I went on. Even though I had generally always been a fairly healthy eater I did have a year when I suffered with depression and ate a lot of filled pasta, French fries and ice cream. I went on a really strict detox for 3 months followed by a modified version for another 3 months. I lost a lot of weight and a lot of cellulite. I also enjoyed it at the time but my circumstances have changed a lot and I don't think I could be that strict for such a long period of time again. However I am planning maybe a month on a modified version. I have some events coming up and want to use a modified detox along with my Anti Ageing sub to get me in best possible shape.
The plan I followed in case you are interested was devised by Carol Vorderman. I found it quite successful. I lost about 42lb and have kept it off quite easily for nearly 6 years. However having been out of work and not very well for about nine months a few pounds have crept back on, so I want to tackle it before it becomes a big problem. Hope you have success with what you choose to do.
(04-03-2013, 01:56 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote: [ -> ]Vegetarian and especially vegan is actually very hard to do healthy.

It's better to just only eat healthy meats. Fish and bird. Some very occasional pork. Never red meat (such as beef).

You are right...some people just don't do we'll without meat. And as you say if you eat healthy meat it should not do any harm. I think the problems start when we eat lots of sausages and burgers etc. I feel that the worst things in our modern diet are very refined foods such as white flour, white sugar and hydrogenated fats.
(04-03-2013, 02:14 PM)Strawberry Blonde Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2013, 01:56 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote: [ -> ]Vegetarian and especially vegan is actually very hard to do healthy.

You are right...some people just don't do we'll without meat. And as you say if you eat healthy meat it should not do any harm. I think the problems start when we eat lots of sausages and burgers etc. I feel that the worst things in our modern diet are very refined foods such as white flour, white sugar and hydrogenated fats.

I prefer chicken, salmon and Trout. But here we have also mackerel (or how you Write it in English) in tomato saus. That is a REAL stinker and I have avoided it up to now. But very popular here in Norway. But now I have figured out it is not so bad. I can eat hamburger without breat at home, but never buy at McDonalds. If I make chicken wok, then I have sauce, but otherwise have might use som ketchup With my chicken. Not too much. Never liked beef, so I never buy that. But a total slave to bread. I think it must be hard to be a healthy vegetarian too. I think that might requires some studying. And fond of milk. Milk is not good for you blah blah they tell me. Well, I need the calsium, and boring to take it only as a supplement. That's how much I know about how to get calsium. Impressive huh??
(04-05-2013, 11:32 AM)marita1977 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2013, 02:14 PM)Strawberry Blonde Wrote: [ -> ]

I prefer chicken, salmon and Trout. But here we have also mackerel (or how you Write it in English) in tomato saus. That is a REAL stinker and I have avoided it up to now. But very popular here in Norway. But now I have figured out it is not so bad. I can eat hamburger without breat at home, but never buy at McDonalds. If I make chicken wok, then I have sauce, but otherwise have might use som ketchup With my chicken. Not too much. Never liked beef, so I never buy that. But a total slave to bread. I think it must be hard to be a healthy vegetarian too. I think that might requires some studying. And fond of milk. Milk is not good for you blah blah they tell me. Well, I need the calsium, and boring to take it only as a supplement. That's how much I know about how to get calsium. Impressive huh??

If you are interested in getting calcium from other sources apart from dairy products why don't you look at the Vegan Society site. They will explain what foods contain calcium.
In fact it is a myth that we need dairy products, as milk is a food designed for babies. Humans are the only animal who's adults consume milk. And the dairy that most of us eat is designed to build strong adult cows.
Asian people who eat their traditional diet do not consume dairy and they do not have the high incidences of osteoporosis that dairy eating people have.
Ok, thanks. I'll have a look. But if Asians get calsium via other Food, then that's good. Or is perhaps not calsium so very important. I have little desire to get brittle bones, even if I really think the risk of that is low. Perhaps I might get a surprise and find something I like. I am a little bit curious about what the Asians eat. They might be much healthier than us, but I doubt that rice is considered healthy Food. Not the done in 5-10 minute white rice we eat at home. But since I am a lazy person who disklikes making Food, most is prepared quickly, but unable to have pizzas, luckily. But am I to understand that the Asian Food has more calsium or is it something else they are getting a lot of??
(04-11-2013, 11:21 AM)marita1977 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, thanks. I'll have a look. But if Asians get calsium via other Food, then that's good. Or is perhaps not calsium so very important. I have little desire to get brittle bones, even if I really think the risk of that is low. Perhaps I might get a surprise and find something I like. I am a little bit curious about what the Asians eat. They might be much healthier than us, but I doubt that rice is considered healthy Food. Not the done in 5-10 minute white rice we eat at home. But since I am a lazy person who disklikes making Food, most is prepared quickly, but unable to have pizzas, luckily. But am I to understand that the Asian Food has more calsium or is it something else they are getting a lot of??

Asians eat soya products, especially Tofu which is a good source of calcium. Sesame is another good source. They also use lots of leafy green vegetables which supply calcium.
It is not only what you eat but also what you don't eat.
White sugar draws calcium from the bones when eaten in fairly large quantities. Also phosphorous found in soft drinks, even diet drinks, is damaging to the bones when used in large quantities.
But it is also what you do that builds up your bone strength. Weight bearing exercise such as walking and being generally active.
Hope this all helps.
If you do decide to use supplements please make sure that you use ones which the body can absorb. A lot of calcium just goes straight through the body. A good health food shop should be able to advise. Or again you could Google it.