Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sleep Magic and Hyper Sleep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Growing up, I had horrible insomnia. As I've grown older, the quantity of sleep has increased, but the quality and results have remained poor.

I purchased each of these products hoping to improve this, and it is working.

Hypersleep is nearly miraculous, and I only use "nearly" because a miracle would overcome the bad choices I make, like having iced-tea with dinner, when the caffeine will make it very difficult to fall asleep. I would not expect HS to work under those circumstances. When I've not chemically impaired my brain's ability to sleep, Hypersleep works great. I just used it last night because I had to get up early this morning to get some chores done before going to work. I was too tired to get it done last night, so I put Hypersleep on my headphones. I awoke super early, feeling refreshed and got a bunch of work done before leaving for work.

Compare this to my normal morning, where I lay in bed, ignoring my obligation to get up and go to work, which results in skipping parts of my routine or forgetting to bring things along.

Sleep Shuttle works very well. Even when I'm stressed out and I can't stop thinking in circles, Sleep Shuttle gradually slows me down and sends me off to sleep.

Power Nap is highly underrated. On days when I'm tired, I can take a lunch break in my truck, with the seat reclined, and take a Power Nap! It's very refreshing.

Shannon, your BWE products are fantastic. I'm grateful you have produced them.
Thanks. I typically create them for myself, and of course only release what works for me. HyperSleep and Sleep Magic were the programs I created for myself when I was in college, trying to commute 1.5 hours each direction, spend 8-12 hours a day at school, get this business off the ground and take care of a mother and grandfather who were needing it when nobody else would stand up and take responsibility for what needed to get done. Oh, and on top of all that, I was trying to maintain a romantic relationship with my girlfriend at the time. Needless to say, I didn't have much sleep time. I think I would never have made it without those programs.

Amusingly, I was in talks for national advertising for Sleep magic for a while, which fizzled. Then, I saw a pilot advertisement of the exact same type for a very, very similar product on TV. To me, it appeared that they'd decided this was simple and they would just cut me out and do it themselves; I don't know for sure if that's actually what happened. But without my expertise, whomever it was probably threw $150,000 to $250,000 down the drain and blew it big time with advertising that was very clearly created by someone who did not have the slightest clue about what this was all about. It might be simple on paper, but unless you really understand the technology, you're not going to get very far making it really work well.

Meanwhile, Sleep Magic is still kicking butt, and so is HyperSleep.

Maybe I'll be able to try again.