Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hi I need some help...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am here to introduce myself and seek some guidance. My name is Renaud and I live in San Diego. A few years ago I came upon a learning system called Photo Reading. Unfortunately, I would use the system for a week or two and then just stop. I have tried 5-6 times to Photoread and I always stop after a week or so. I have tried both self hypnosis and with a paid hypnotist. I have tried EFT, again on my own and with a paid clinician. I have tried visualization. I have tried Brain Wave Entrainment. Nothing has cleared my resistance/blocks to Photoreading. Then I came upon this site and was overwhelmed by the forum and all the support. For the last 32 days I have been playing “maximum learning speed” for 10-16 hours per day. My thought was by creating this driving need to learn, I would start using the Photoreading system. Well after 32 days I am still stuck. So here is question. Should I follow thru and use MLS for 90 days or should I try and use “Absolute Self Confidence 5.0”, and then come back and finish MLS.
Thanks
Use it until it works, man. Also, start trying to use the Photoreading system. See if a synergy develops.
(03-20-2013, 02:53 PM)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]Use it until it works, man. Also, start trying to use the Photoreading system. See if a synergy develops.

Thanks Sean,
That is what I was hoping to hear. It maybe some resistance on my part telling me that it’s not going to work so I should change course.