Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Can a guy who wears eyeglasses become a ladies man?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wear eyeglasses and I have a hard time wearing contact lenses..I have never met a guy who wears glasses and was good with the ladies.
Have you ever seen oxygen? Have you ever watched electricity going through a wire? Have you ever seen gravity? And yet they all exist. You are approaching this from the point of view that you need to find someone else's approval for it to be so, and acceptable. You don't. You can be and do whatever you want. Ladies man with glasses? Easily done. And just because you don't have the experience of seeing it, doesn't mean it's not possible, or doesn't happen.
Thanks.
(03-17-2013, 04:43 AM)james_2012 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks.

Some of the most attractive and exciting men I have ever met have not always been classically good looking...but they had charisma, that certain something that was intriguing and irresistible, and yes one of them did wear glasses.
I guess it depends what type of woman you are looking for too. Just a woman who is interested in a man for his looks, or a woman who is interested PERIOD.
But mainly women are looking for a man who interests them...we are not as visually inclined as men. However once a man has our interest we can see what we want to see.
So stop worrying and get out there.
Happy hunting.
hey James just wanna chime in here. I used to have hang-ups with me wearing glasses. I used to think that wearing glasses made me look old, nerdy, ugly and many other self depreciating ideas. That's why I used contacts a lot to escape from using glasses. After doing Alpha twice, that concept in my mind disappeared completely. I even like looking at myself with glasses and the ladies love it too. No hang-ups anymore. Looking forward to your success bro
I am working on launching a new blog helping men understand the philosophy behind an alpha male and ladies man and will be releasing products shortly. Mostly about tackling life and to make your own rules for how you live it. So this is a great question.

Do you honestly think something like glasses are totally going to mess up all of your chances with women? Come on now. As Shannon said instead of relying on others' approval for what is acceptable as a ladies man set your own standards. Just because it isn't widely seen in society doesn't mean it's not possible. Think about this for a second...how often do you see women chasing a man in a club or bar, asking for his phone number, begging him to go home with them, and getting rejected by said man? Yeah, that isn't seen either in our society. To any other man, that is total bullshit because it goes against all standards of society. However, it is a normal lifestyle now, for many here. The norm of men today, it's so twisted and predictable, you have to be different (in your own way) if you want to be a ladies man, in my honest opinion.

If you want to be a 'ladies man' take control of your life and start setting your own standards in society (what is cool and what isn't) because do you think a man who gets tons of women is going to worry about what is cool to everyone else? Fuck no, he's off setting his own version of what is cool.
Considering the reactions to peacocking, glasses are nearly invisible to women, as long as you are charming and don't get hung up about them.

I wear glasses. They're stylish, and I've received compliments on them when talking to women. I don't even think about them, so neither to my dates.
I wear glasses, too, by the way. I can't wear contacts because I can't focus close enough to see the computer when I do, so I can't work. It's glasses or nothing for me. I will say that glasses can be as stylish or dorky as you like. Make them stylish, and her reaction (unless she is about 6) is probably going to range from "Meh, whatever" (indifference toward them) to "Sexay!" (i.e., some women specifically like glasses on a man. Typically, those women equate glasses with intelligence.)

Glasses won't kill you unless you're wearing government issue fuglies, and even then you can wear them and succeed with women if you have the right attitude. For example: My cousin is getting married next month to an attractive woman and she is good wife material and they make a great couple. His choice of styles? G. I. Fuglies. And he actually pulls it off because he's always laughing about it. He'll make fun of himself over them in a heartbeat. And you know what his wife to be thinks? She doesn't care about his glasses at all, but she loves his sense of humor.
Shannon nailed it. In summary, maintain the frame that your glasses are something-other-than-a-negative.
Are all of the responses on here from males? I had to click on the topic becuase I could not believe it was a for real question.

Being a ladies man has NOTHING to do with your superficial props, and everything to do with what you are projecting from inside. Are you good with the women? It's not about your glasses.

Actually, my lover is traditionally good looking, tall, well built, great bone structure and facial features. Ok that is nice and all... then one day, before having seen them before because he was hiding them from me (haha) he put on his glasses to read something. They are the thicker framed rectangular style and I thought wow those look great. Then he looked up at me over them and I felt the flutters of my loins awakening. That look over the glasses! I've seen it before many times from people less naive about it's powers but it's a good technique and such a sexy look. He finally caught on and does it on purpose now.
(05-20-2013, 10:02 PM)massagemaggie Wrote: [ -> ]Are all of the responses on here from males? I had to click on the topic becuase I could not believe it was a for real question.

Being a ladies man has NOTHING to do with your superficial props, and everything to do with what you are projecting from inside. Are you good with the women? It's not about your glasses.

Actually, my lover is traditionally good looking, tall, well built, great bone structure and facial features. Ok that is nice and all... then one day, before having seen them before because he was hiding them from me (haha) he put on his glasses to read something. They are the thicker framed rectangular style and I thought wow those look great. Then he looked up at me over them and I felt the flutters of my loins awakening. That look over the glasses! I've seen it before many times from people less naive about it's powers but it's a good technique and such a sexy look. He finally caught on and does it on purpose now.
Hi massagemaggie
Like you I thought that this guy needed a woman's perspective on this. I posted quite early on in the conversation. I hope he is finding the feedback from us gals helpful.