Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Re: Brainwave query
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Is there a specific brainwave product that could be recommended for anxiety, and/or a clear positive mind?

Does brain entrainment have a long term effect with continued use?

I see several sites offering brainwave entrainment products on different sites that I wont mention that claim to be able to completely cure specific mental issues like; self esteem issues, confidence, concentration problems, erectile dysfunction, etc. Is this possible? And how?

Thanks in advanced Smile
Given that Shannon can craft BWE morphine, it wouldn't surprise me that BWE can accomplish many things. Shannon's BWE products use an entrainment technology different from what others are using, so I can't say whether their products work, and I don't care.

If I ever have trouble with ED, I'll buy Shannon's subliminals for that.

If you're looking to reduce anxiety, that can be accomplished with better self esteem, which (I believe) is achieved through perception of a greater sphere of control in your life. Eliminating the paradigm of being a victim of your circumstances will be a good first step in that direction. I'm sure others can recommend specific IML products for this. I will just say that I'd rather use an IML subliminal for this than anything else I have found yet.
(03-12-2013, 11:47 PM)adotd Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

Is there a specific brainwave product that could be recommended for anxiety, and/or a clear positive mind?

I see several sites offering brainwave entrainment products on different sites that I wont mention that claim to be able to completely cure specific mental issues like; self esteem issues, confidence, concentration problems, erectile dysfunction, etc. Is this possible? And how?

Thanks in advanced Smile

To answer your first question, to the best of my knowledge, anxiety reduction is possible to some degree at least using a BWE program designed to induce alpha or possibly theta brainwave states.

Brainwave entrainment does indeed have a long term effect with continued use. You are training your brain to use both hemispheres more in balance, and to stay more at the level of awareness you entrain it to most often.

I personally am unaware of how a BWE program can solve an issue of self esteem, confidence, erectile dysfunction. As for focus, entraining the brain to Beta or Gamma helps focus. The rest I won't write off, but I don't see how they are possible with the technology, so color me skeptical.
(03-17-2013, 01:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2013, 11:47 PM)adotd Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

Thanks in advanced Smile

To answer your first question, to the best of my knowledge, anxiety reduction is possible to some degree at least using a BWE program designed to induce alpha or possibly theta brainwave states.

Brainwave entrainment does indeed have a long term effect with continued use. You are training your brain to use both hemispheres more in balance, and to stay more at the level of awareness you entrain it to most often.

I personally am unaware of how a BWE program can solve an issue of self esteem, confidence, erectile dysfunction. As for focus, entraining the brain to Beta or Gamma helps focus. The rest I won't write off, but I don't see how they are possible with the technology, so color me skeptical.

Hi Shannon,

Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate your expertise and help in these topics.

I want to train my mind to be more calm, with less anxiety,and negative thoughts. Just a more clear mind really. I am going to either get your 'core states of awareness' or 'special meditation set' tonight. Which one would you recommend that I get for this purpose? I am leaning towards the meditations set as from what I have seen it is basically an upgraded version of the core states of awareness?
The Core States set is for introducing the basic levels of awareness so people can experience them in a way that they can see the difference. The Special Meditations is an advanced implementation, which gives you much finer control and allows for a much more advanced training of one's mind. For your purposes, the SM set is better if you use it to train your mind one stage at a time, as in the instructions.
Shannon I bought SM and I didnt provide me with an instruction manual
(05-28-2013, 09:57 PM)Darkness Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon I bought SM and I didnt provide me with an instruction manual

And you posted this under "Brainwave Query"? In the future, please post in an appropriate place.

The instruction manual is online in the store under the Instructions category. Since it's a 4G program, you can refer to the 4G instructions.

http://subliminal-shop.com/3g-4g-instructions/
Shannon, would it be beneficial to use Special Meditations and another sub, like WM or BAMM, simultaneously, and does the track(masked or not) matter in that case?
It depends on what you're trying to achieve. Brainwave entrainment, properly used, is very beneficial for strengthening and balancing the brain. But, the way I build my subs should have almost the same effect. So I'm not sure there would be any benefit from that.

It shouldn't matter which track you use. But of course limit your BWE usage as appropriate.