Subliminal Talk

Full Version: New user to subliminals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! Very amped up and ready to begin my transformation! I want to start with the free absolute self confidence subliminals. I downloaded them and 3 tracks. 2 with sound and 1 silent. I need the protocol now. I have read prior posts, and I know I must consistently listen for at least a month to see a noticeable change. How long each day must I listen to this ASC everyday? Do I have to listen to them all in a row? Can I just listen to one track? I would like to continuously listen to the silent track while I at work. And maybe the ocean and stream ones at home before bed. Thanks again for the free subliminals and your help. And yes if these do work wonders, I would love to save some money and try the Alpha male subliminal set!
Another quick question(s). I noticed that the ASC silent track has some crackling in it, as in a fire spark. Is that normal in the silent track? And can I listen to the silent one and the ocean surf on another speaker system at the same time? Thanks again.
I have moved this thread. Please, next time find out what forum is most appropriate for your thread before you submit your thread.

Besides that.. welcome! I'm sure someone around the forums can point you in the right direction.
You can find the answers to your questions in the instructions, which are here:

http://subliminal-shop.com/5g-instructions/