Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Grenade's Journey..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys,

So I thought I'd start abit of a journal, as much for my own sake as anything else, in order to chart my progress.

I started BIATW and Ultra Success a week ago, but quickly move to a combination of maximum learning speed and success since i really need to focus on being able to learn for a Masters course I'm pursuing. I was, and am so tempted to go back to BIATW because after two days the effect was pretty amazing, I was getting looks all over the place, random girls who i rarely speak to just walkig up to me in the library hugging and kissing me and telling me they 'missed me', one girl kept insisting I sit next to her in class and was flirting in an almost goofy way (she's really hot, so it was surprising that she had poor flirting skills. I almost felt that I had no problem with interested women for a moment there, a real feeling of abundance.

Anyway that ceased and i hit up MLS and US, i've been having mixed effects, sometimes i feel like anything is possible, almost euphoric. I was listening to MLS on my way home from college and just felt this surge of wonder about everything thats around me. Then things change, I wake up some days just feeling groggy and out of it.

Been confused about how to combine them and have finally settled on listening to MLS all night and for about two hours or so during the day, then listening to about four hours of US. I don't want to be fatigued but have a fear of sacrificing success for learning and vice versa - thoughts anyone?

Interesting dreams, the other night that I started a company which which produced apps and sold it for loads of money.

Had another dream that i'd embarrassed myself in this huge event in front of this really hot girl (won't say how) and I was trying to work out ways to get around it.

its strange how vivid these dreams are. Anyway - I'd say this marks day three since I settled on how i'm gonna stack the two subs - aiming for 60 days!
I think I would give each program equal time at 8 hours a day. The least I would go on either is 6 hours.
Thanks Shannon, finding it difficult to have headphones on for 8 hrs during the day especially with class, and being around people so much during the day.

Progress seems to be very stop-start, there are moments where I get hyper motivated and clear and my productivity shoots up, then resistance sets in and I'm sitting around not doing anything and falling back into old ways.

I notice I'm feeling quite tired as well - don't know that I can handle two at once, perhaps its best that I stick with one sub for 32 days in order to really be able to see what is helping me and what isn't!
Man, this must be what they call resistance, I'm riddled with doubts about myself, my abilities and my future, it all seems quite hopeless. Five days in now, perhaps this ass kicking reality is giving me is what i need in order wake me up and get my shit together. I'm heartened also by the fact that I'm not alone in experiencing this response with this sub.

Achievement is what i need to lift up my spirits, so i just got to commit to busting my ass until I get it.
One is always better than two at a time. Which one are you doing that's giving you these resistance responses?
(03-12-2013, 10:35 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]One is always better than two at a time. Which one are you doing that's giving you these resistance responses?

I suspect it is ultra success...

I know, pretty much for a fact that I have some serious failure programming - i see it in most things i do, whenever i'm doing well i just somehow stop until stuff starts going shitty again and i'm backed into a corner and have to fight my way back to doing just ok again..
Update!

Feeling pretty fucking good! not some random emotional high but a real sense of focus and engagement. I was having so much shit coming up, it became clear to me the other day that I was terrified of success because it meant a massive identity shift, I've been so identified with being a failure that any time was converging on success my programming said some how 'this isn't right, this isn't how its supposed to go' and i'd start fucking up.

I also realised that I was afraid of success because some where is the believe that the higher I go the more painful the fall will be, and also because I know success attracts attention and attention for me has always meant people being screwing me over.

This is huge, its never been so clear to me, I still have these fears but realising them has made things so much better some how. Right now i'm massively behind on a deadline and would normally procrastinate the fuck out of my remaining time - but now i'm focussed on getting shit done and looking to the end result which i know has potential to be great if i keep this up.

what's that like day 10? not bad.

also on the girls front, last night, after a severe drought i had three girls at this bar interested in coming home with me. this is nuts, i'm so used to girls not being interested that i was totally stumped and became all lame and said stupid shit - fuck it, progress is progress, I can learn from it and be better next time.

what's that like day 10 now for me? not bad.

AH ONE MORE THING! part of my heavy mood elevation has been my purchase of sleep magic, after doing this, I think I realise that I've actually hardly ever had a good nights sleep, I've woken up fresh two days in a row after using it!!
Ultra Success is awesome. It's what I used in the beginning to overcome my own failure programming, along with ASC. Getting enough sleep is also very important.
It's scary what would be happening right now if I was still using BIATW - I used it over a week ago for a few days before stopping and staying with US and MLS. I've had so many girls tell me how hot i look - its ridiculous - I've been laughing about it with my girl friends that they're all in some kind of conspiracy to screw with me, because they've also noticed girls coming onto me out of nowhere.

anyway sticking with ultra success, I feel pretty amazing, combining this with sleep magic (which has given me a few of the best nights of sleep i've had since I was a child).

I was feeling overwhelmed with MLS and US at the same time, I just get fuzzy headed if I use MLS all day and US all night so i decided to get a solid foundation in US and slowly introduce MLS. I simply can't manage MLS for 6-8 hrs so i'm using this at less, I realise this will make things take longer, but I'm sticking with this for the next few months so hopefully it should be ok.

Shannon, all I can say is that I'm a convert. This stuff is powerful and I can't wait to see how it pans out if (and I pray I do) I stick with your programs - Limitless is the goal.

Also I've noted something strange. I live in a residence with incredibly thin walls and the guy who lives in the room above me has all of a sudden become so success focussed. He is actually dressing well (before he didn't) and is constantly walking around full of purpose and in a good mood - is it possible that he's getting hit by my ultrasonic speakers? the difference is quite stark, I wonder if it is just coincidence!

Shannon, if there was some kind of 5g learning program which also helped you link information to other information, organise, use, recall and express it well I would pay through my nose for it!

(03-15-2013, 02:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Ultra Success is awesome. It's what I used in the beginning to overcome my own failure programming, along with ASC. Getting enough sleep is also very important.
Quote:Shannon, all I can say is that I'm a convert. This stuff is powerful and I can't wait to see how it pans out if (and I pray I do) I stick with your programs - Limitless is the goal.

Good! Welcome. Smile

Quote:Also I've noted something strange. I live in a residence with incredibly thin walls and the guy who lives in the room above me has all of a sudden become so success focussed. He is actually dressing well (before he didn't) and is constantly walking around full of purpose and in a good mood - is it possible that he's getting hit by my ultrasonic speakers? the difference is quite stark, I wonder if it is just coincidence!

It is not unheard of. I have had a few such reports. Ultrasonic audio, like any other sound, can travel through thin walls.

Quote:Shannon, if there was some kind of 5g learning program which also helped you link information to other information, organise, use, recall and express it well I would pay through my nose for it!

That is coming. But... it's a little ways down the road.
And so the ups and downs continue.

I've noticed some subtle but none the less vital changes with Ultra success. Euphoria and heightened senses of optimism are temporary but what remains is a sense that success is inevitable with the right action, if i take responsibility and keep pushing towards it despite the short-term wins and losses.

I've also noticed that drinking alot whilst doing these subs seems to set be back quite abit, I drink occasionally, and when I do it tends to be abit too much so I've cut this out now completely, and I feel a hell of alot better for it.

I've been thinking alot about how I want to develop and progress with these subs. I'm an ENFP personality type but success for me somehow has always meant doing work more suited to an INTJ/ENTJ and this is the work I've always ended up doing.

I would love to become more thoughtful, reasoned and focussed in order to use my creative abilities, which I know are there somewhere, to be successful and of real benefit to my work and wider society, but this is difficult for me. Menial tasks sap my energy, doing things like data gathering turns me into a drooling zombie. yet when it comes to generating new ideas, coming up with an innovative solution, once i've comprehended the issue at large (which takes me more time than most) I tento produce really cool solutions, if I do say so myself.

I don't know whether I can over come these with programmes of successive subs, but i'm going to damn well try because more than anything, i've realise that on those occasion my mind does click into gear, I'm really good at helping people with though my work.

I've also thought about laziness alot, this is another problem, I'm always avoiding discomfort and have to be incredibly hard on myself in order to get myself moving, this, however, is also very draining - how does one overcome such aversion and resistance. I mean its ridiculous, to the point where rationality is completely disobeyed. I have a deadline in three days, and about 4 days of work to do in order to meet it. I will still leave it to the last day, perhaps to the night before!

Success will be great when it comes, but if I've learnt anything so far, its that it will take work regardless, and doing the work, is going to take alot more work on myself.

I wonder if anyone else here looks at personality types and would like to change.
So these last few days i've been incredibly tired, having trouble with just being awake enough to get things done. I have been having successes and feeling very natural about them, I recently performed very well in a debate (won it), have had success in finding interesting topics to write about in my course which i was very blocked about before, and generally feel optimistic, as if transformation is possible and all will happen in good time with the right work.

But the tiredness and occasional sense of physical weakness has been quite something to contend with. I don't know what is the cause, whether its something sub related. I think i read somewhere about physical brain changes arising from use of these subs being very demanding but can't find the post anywhere.

Really hope this doesn't last too long as I enter the final stage of my masters course and have a huge amount of work to do!

G
My subliminals, and moreso as you go higher in generations, can change the way your brain works by forcing it to work in certain ways and if you use headphones, it will force hemispheric synchronization and balancing to a greater degree. The effect is like an exercise regimen for your brain.

However, I doubt that would have an effect such as you describe. What you are describing sounds most like what happens when a person attempts to use subs for too much time per day, without giving their brain time to process or rest.

A second, considerably less likely possibility is that the success sub is draining you because it is manifesting things, and that manifestation requires a huge amount of energy. US 4G has manifestation properties, and 3G has them also, but not as a central focus.
Winston Churchill said that success is going from one failure to the next without losing enthusiasm. I think that's what I've gained from Ultra Success after about a month of use.

As I write, I'm completely disappointed. I got blown out by this girl I liked and well its a damn shame, she even drove the point home by hooking up with some other guy - fair play. I'm not annoyed at her, or at anyone really, more than anything I'm interested in my response.

Sure I feel terrible, but there is space around it enough to see the lessons and to understand that external results are just reference points to move forward. This might seem basic to everyone, and I've known this intellectually for a long time but now, and hopefully its permanent, It seems to be molding into my character.

So what else did I learn. Well, going out people respond almost telepathically to whatever you're feeling. if you feel like a lame ass, people treat you that way, feel confident and for the most part people assume you're the shit, but even the slightest doubt and it makes you stink.

I'm sticking with maximum learning now. the happy fun feelings of ultra success won't be with me, but the journey has to continue and learning for exams are the priority now.

After this though, I'm looking forward to beginning my alpha journey, the plan will be to do a run through of the firs alpha male programme, and then if Shannon stays on schedule i'll follow it with the 5g version.
Pages: 1 2