Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Astrack's AM 5.0 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So this is my journal, Actually started the journal from day 5 ,so here it is.

5th day of AM. Noticing calmness but not completely. I have noticed that I keep eye contact more than before. I feel a bit strong emotionally. I am not moved by what happens around me. The clarity is still not complete like realsub but I can feel it coming. My presence has become powerful. I can feel women feeling my strong presence. I can feel a woman's feminity more than b4. B4 I used to see just a woman but now I can feel her sensuality like I know her and her body. I feel closer to them. I don't feel hurt by what other say. B4 my relatives used to boost their ego by hurting others and I sadly used to do the same. But now I don't feel anything. I don't try to hurt others. If they feel low its their problem, not mine. I am waiting for that point when the sub throws me out of the house to socialize with more people,the point where I find no excuse to do the right thing.
Day 6- Today

Had a headache but not feeling low.Went out to the streets. There is this fear which anti socials have that this is the street,anything can happen here. I didn't have that fear. Also I tend to hold eye contact for long,infact I like it it when the other person does the same. Was able to communicate effectively with shopkeepers. When communicating with them,there is this thing where u feel like a brotherhood between urself and the other person. Like u know and are familiar with them.About women, I am noticing their body,their sensuality more than before.

I forgot to mention that I feel unaffected by what happens around me. Calm inside,no inner talk.
So how's your improvement now?

Edo