Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What to do when a sub is over?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry if this has been asked before. I tried scouring the forums for a while searching for this answer but didn't quite find it.

Let's assume you let the sub run for 30-90 days or whatever it is. If it doesn't work I assume you keep going (I'm thinking resistance) but if it does, then what? Will you need to come back to it? How long should the effects last?

I'm really sorry if this is redundant or addressed elsewhere as I sometimes I miss obvious things.

Thanks,

Ian
Shannon will give his own answer but I'll give it a try. Its really a case by case basis. Theres many variables that decide how effective the run will be and for what duration of time it stays (shorter time, longer time, permanent).

You have things as simple as humor, reflexes, and focus to complex things like Think like a Millionaire, Zen attitude, and become a successful entrepreneur. There is no refined point of whether your done with it for good or not. The effectiveness of each sub will be altered by the person in question due to life experiences and how they generally are. Our minds all interpret the subliminal differently to some degree so we pretty much all have our own experience.

Some stuff like Overcome fear and OFSG you might not see anything immediate for a long period of time while stuff like Socializing is a game and Improve your flirting skills you might see the fastest results. If you dont see anything by the 45-60 day mark of a self improvement title I would say something isnt working and you should look into it further. 90 days is a basic time frame to "cement" results. Permanent results isnt assured after listening to it for this duration.

This is my understanding from reading many of the posts made about the same/similar titles and from Shannon's general point of view from what he tells us.
Good answer, Subeternal.

Did his answer tell you what you wanted to know?