Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alpha female
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
I know I am asking lots of questions about the various products, but I am trying to decide which is the best product for me.
I am very drawn to Alpha Female but as it is quite a large financial outlay ( which is perfectly understandable given the complexity of the product ) and I am currently not earning, I need to make sure it is EXACTLY right for me.
Q1: I notice that this contains type c subliminals which relate to physical change. However having read through the instruction manual I am not sure what the physical changes are...unless it is regarding the monthly cycle ?

Q2: One of the phrases used also poses a problem for me personally.
QUOTE: Disconnect from...reject...avoid...remove from your life those people who influence your life in a negative way.
Unfortunately I find this hard as my mother, husband and also ex husband all fall into this category.
However I am working hard on keeping good communication with my mother.
I work hard at my marriage as I feel 50% responsible for what's happened. Also my husband is not an awful man, but he is VERY negative in his words, actions and outlook on life.
I need to keep communications open with the ex as we have teenage children, one of whom lives with him.
How would my subconscious cope with this.

I am sure there is an answer to these questions and I eagerly await the reply.
Many thanks
AF is Type C because it influences your physical body to adjust itself in various ways concerning the monthly cycle. The feedback I have gotten on those adjustments has been glowingly positive.

As for the statement... you are either willing, ready and able or you are not. If you are not, then AF is not the right program for you at this time.
(03-08-2013, 10:01 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]AF is Type C because it influences your physical body to adjust itself in various ways concerning the monthly cycle. The feedback I have gotten on those adjustments has been glowingly positive.

As for the statement... you are either willing, ready and able or you are not. If you are not, then AF is not the right program for you at this time.

Ok Shannon
Thanks for the explanation.
I am a bit gutted that this is not the right programme for me...but I can see that I would probably be putting up resistance to those particular suggestions.
It has occurred to me that maybe I also can be a bit negative about things and people. I hope a few more weeks on ASC will maybe help me to address this issue.

As an interesting by note...I play ASC in my bedroom at night on ultra sonic through my iPad, without headphones. This is the only way I can do it at present.
I understand that you have suggested that this is not wholly effective, maybe 65% less effective I think you mentioned. But my thinking is, that has to be better than nothing. Also I leave it running on ultrasonic on my iPad during the course of the evening while me and hubby watch tv etc.
I am absolutely certain that it is also affecting him, as recently he seems a little more relaxed and outgoing. Also he used to be quite jealous of the relationship I have with my daughter ( he is step dad ) but recently he seems far more relaxed and chilled with both of us. Thought you may find this of interest.
The reason that particular statement is in AF is because a lot more women than men will be coming from abusive backgrounds, and getting away from that will be important.

I have also found that the tendency seems to be that when a woman stands up and walks away from people who are dragging her down, they respect her more, and tend to change their ways if they really want to keep her around.

Mono speakers aren't as effective,m but you'll definitely still see results.