Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Digital Drug Audio Program-Morphine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there

I had a surgery yesterday for an ACL repair. The Morphine that was given made me feel very happy and my leg felt good. As if the healing was occurring fast.

Today I remembered about the brainwave entertainment section in the subliminal shop and a Morphine audio program was offered. To see what it was like how well the comparison was to the real drug, I decided to purchase it.

While resting my leg today I listened to the Morphine audio program on my Beats by Dre headphones. The feeling of being relaxed did come over me but I fell asleep during the hour duration of the program. When I woke up I did not really feel a comparison to the Morphine that was given to me yesterday but I plan on giving it another try while being awake to feel the full affects.

Thanks

Fonzy
I haven't had much luck with this one, but I think the quality of the sound (staticky) may have caused it
The pink noise is present to cause your brain to respond more quickly to the brainwave entrainments. Please remember that I don't use binaural beat technology. What I use is much more effective, powerful and advanced.

It's intended to simulate a morphine OVERDOSE. Not painkiller dose. It's intended to take you very deep into relaxation and trigger visual "hallucinations". It's a state very similar to sleep, and if you lost consciousness, then you may have been too tired when you used it. Or, you may not have yet developed the ability to retain a semblance of consciousness at those levels of awareness yet. Everyone has a "consciousness threshhold", where they are conscious to some degree on one side of it, and not on the other. Mine is about 4.27 Hz right now. It can be trained down, I haven't bothered in a while. But it's possible to get yourself to the point that even 0.5 Hz can maintain consciousness if you train yourself to it. Most people range 4.4 Hz to 3.15 Hz before seriously training the brains for it.

Again... it's intended to simulate a slight morphone overdose, and I can tell you from personal experience with both morphine overdose and the program, that it works well.
Thanks for your response, Brad and Shannon.

That makes sense Shannon. I understand. But morphine is defined as "an analgesic and narcotic drug obtained from opium and used medicinally to relieve pain."

The experience I had during post surgery was probably a mix of anesthetic, morphine and painkillers that I was feeling. But I definitely felt my body feel a lot more relaxed in the way that you described it to be while using the "Drug Audio Program - Morphine" when using it today. I did not hallucinate but I guess over time the feeling would be even stronger as my brain gets trained to the "counciousness threshold".

Maybe you can create a digital drug audio program- painkiller.

If I had questions for you Shannon would it be appropriate for me to mention them here or is there another way I can ask you them directly.

Thank you

Fonzy
Yeah I tried it several times and got nothing out of it, I still blame the the laptop because the static is definitely from the laptop, not from the track. If I buy a new mp3 player maybe I'd get better results, but I haven't gotten any joy out of it yet.
I have it, and it worked for me. I was seriously chill and smiley and very daydreamy, which is how I experienced the drug itself.
Thanks for the feedback.

Fonzy
(03-03-2013, 12:47 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your response, Brad and Shannon.

That makes sense Shannon. I understand. But morphine is defined as "an analgesic and narcotic drug obtained from opium and used medicinally to relieve pain."

The experience I had during post surgery was probably a mix of anesthetic, morphine and painkillers that I was feeling. But I definitely felt my body feel a lot more relaxed in the way that you described it to be while using the "Drug Audio Program - Morphine" when using it today. I did not hallucinate but I guess over time the feeling would be even stronger as my brain gets trained to the "counciousness threshold".

Maybe you can create a digital drug audio program- painkiller.

If I had questions for you Shannon would it be appropriate for me to mention them here or is there another way I can ask you them directly.

Thank you

Fonzy

We have a painkiller subliminal that works well, Chronic Useless Pain Relief 5G in the experimental section. I don't know if your pain is chronic and useless though, but there's a general pain relief subliminal descended from it that's in the works also.

You can send questions to the store e-mail if you don't want to post them here, but contacting me any way but the forum is going to be dealt with based on the amount of time I have otherwise... and that's not much.
(03-03-2013, 08:35 PM)brad1984mason Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I tried it several times and got nothing out of it, I still blame the the laptop because the static is definitely from the laptop, not from the track. If I buy a new mp3 player maybe I'd get better results, but I haven't gotten any joy out of it yet.

There are people who simply don't respond well to brainwave entrainment. Sometimes it's an issue of timing, and sometimes it's an issue of fear of loss of self control. Then there are times of day when it won't work because you've had enough of other brainwave states. And a very few people resist BWE for reasons I haven't yet discovered.

It will be interesting to see your results after playing it from a different play source.
Hi Shannon

I'm grateful you have those products available, it's definitely useful to have this digital drug audio program-morphine.

My pain has ended and i'm healing up well.

Soon I will use this program again and update my results. If I have any more questions the advice you have given me has made it clear on how to receive answers, from you efficiently.

Thanks

Fonzy
You understand that the Morphine simulant is intended to trigger the awareness and sensory simulation of a slight morphine overdose, and not pain relief, right?

I do have some pain relief BWE programs in testing, though. And of course the subliminal ones as well.
To my knowledge morphine is a painkiller, and a sensory simulation overdose intended of this would provide relief. I was not aware that this program gave "slight" affects. As you mentioned the program is supposed to trigger hallucinations which makes it sound more powerful than that.

In my previous post I stated that my pain had ended, this was not because of the digital drug audio program but because of the time I have given to rest.

I have not used this program in awhile but the description Sean has given of his experiences with it above is mostly what I want to get out of it's use.

Thanks

Fonzy
(03-09-2013, 12:48 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: [ -> ]To my knowledge morphine is a painkiller, and a sensory simulation overdose intended of this would provide relief. I was not aware that this program gave "slight" affects. As you mentioned the program is supposed to trigger hallucinations which makes it sound more powerful than that.

In my previous post I stated that my pain had ended, this was not because of the digital drug audio program but because of the time I have given to rest.

I have not used this program in awhile but the description Sean has given of his experiences with it above is mostly what I want to get out of it's use.

Thanks

Fonzy

This is a case of I wasn't specific enough in the description. It's intended to allow you to experience what a slight morphine overdose feels like. Pain relief wasn't tested for, and it wasn't intended. The program isn't intended to give "slight results", just be a replication of a "slight overdose". I do apologize for the misunderstanding.
Can digital morphine be used to get into meditative state ? I purchased it a few days ago

Thanks Shannon