Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Prescription?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

So I've been using ultra success and BIATW for about three days, I'm a little conflicted about which products I should be using.

I'm studying for a masters and have my final exams in two months, I really have to knuckle down, focus, study and apply for jobs, so I'm beginning to think that maybe I should can BIATW and focus on perhaps laser like focus or maximum learning

or perhaps maximum learning and ultra motivation?

Given some of the reviews I also wonder whether I should just get the AM set, which from what I've heard, helps to focus on goals and helps with motivation/striving as well.

Any thoughts would be welcome.
I would definitely use Maximum Learning Speed if I were you, you could listen to Alpha Male at the same time. If not Alpha Male then either Laser like focus, Ultra Success or Ultra Motivation.
Attracting women is not going to help you with other goals, right now. I'd set that aside and use something that will help you achieve other goals.
I would not recommend AM for you until you're done with your exam. If you've never used it before, it's like a boot camp, and that may help or hinder your efforts towards your Master's, depending on how you respond to it.

I suggest a combination of MLS and US or MLS and LLFC. I would personally use the former combination.
Thanks guys, really appreciate it. I'm going to stick with US/MLS for the next couple of months.
I've looked on the forum for this but there seem to be some contradictory reports, is there an optimal way to use Ultra Success and Maximum Learning Speed together? I had one night where I had a playlist cycling through both back to back all night, and have had nights where I just use US and use MLS during the day whilst studying?

Looking forward to starting a Journal on this!
You need to listen in blocks. So say you decide you want to listen to the subs for a total of 12 hours per day and you want to listen for equal time to each, you'll want to listen to MLS during the day for 6 hours, take a break, then listen to US for 6 hours or the other way round.
My understanding is that it is less "need" and more "way better" to listen in blocks.
Cheers Sean, Lion, just keeping to US during the night and MLS during the day. Quite tempting to go back to BIATW - changes i've seen are amazing.