Subliminal Talk

Full Version: confusion about the new seduction products
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello friends,
can somebody please explain to me the difference between the following subs:
X124, X24 and X32?
Also, I understand that X 124 is only in ultrasonic version. How about X24 and X32- are they in masked and ultrasonic combo like the alpha male sub?
Please advise
Mark
X124 is basically the first part of X24 and X32. Shannon calls it "ignition" stage. Its purely a type A with no script. Ultrasonic format only

X24 and X32 complete the other half as they have X124 along with the "action" stage of EROS (I forgot the way he actually named it). There is no ultrasonic format for these 2. Its only in masked format to prevent stealth seduction. These two are A/B hybrids with a script embedded.

I hope that answers everything.
X124 is for sexual arousal triggering in cases where the woman is very resistant to being told what to do, or influenced externally to her own thoughts. It is also useful where the woman does not speak your language, or causing arousal is sure to get her to respond by having sex with you without having to direct her response, such as a husband might do with a faithful wife. X124 isn't as powerful as X24 or X32, which are as Subeternal said, both X124 and their script.

X24 produces a slower, more intimate, more relationally oriented arousal response that affects more women, but seems to fade in effectiveness for women between 27 and 35 years old or older.

X32 produces faster arousal and results, which is not as universally effective (because some women abreact to getting to sex that fast), produces less relational response, and is age independent. X32 uses MaxSpeed and is therefore a part of the ERoS line, being Extremely Rapid Onset Seduction.

So if you had a younger female you wanted to affect, who was more relationship or wife material than playful/fun sex material, you would use X24. Great for younger girlfriends and wives who are sensitive to their emotional connection to whom they are having sex and sharing themselves with sexually. And if you had a woman whom you wanted to have playful, fun sex with quickly, without so much emphasis on intimacy and relationship involvement, and/or she is older than 27-35, you would go for X32. Great for faster induction, and more passionate sex than intimate sex.

I'm going to be releasing others as I can, and as they prove themselves to me and I understand them well enough to tell you who they would be effective for.
As usual, very detailed and useful explanation. .... thanks Shannon! Also, thanks to Subeternal for chiming in!!
I forgot to mention that X24 is really good for relationship triggering, strengthening and rebuilding.