Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Attraction Subs Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Shannon,
I was thinking a way to upgrade the attraction subs using your new 5g tech.
Why dont you create only this two subs:
Attract your physically ideal romantic lover 5G
Attract your sexually ideal lover 5G.

If you create the physically ideal lover you dont need to do more versions of the same sub with different physical appeal (blond, asian, american, etc.) because your subconscious will always try to find your ideal girl in that moment using Optimus Engine and if you get bored of that type of girl you could have the subconscious attract a new ideal lover. The same thing can happen with the ideal sexually sub, for all the different sexual fetiches you could have (dominatrix, submissive, etc.).

I think that you can save a lot of server space and work doing this. Also you could leave the 4G subs and have it branded like the "normal attract subs" and have the 5G branded as "premium attract subs". What do you think?
I agree with the redundancy of the attraction titles. But if you look at the world in general people like to have choice. Thats why many titles offer a little bit of this or a little bit of that or a semblance of everything.

I think in the end specificity is important for these subs and thats why theres so many of them. Instead of having a net full of fish you dont want you have a net that goes after that one type of fish.

I like your idea of simplicity either way. I feel like Shannon could spend more time elsewhere instead of making all of these 5G whether it be another upgrade or more innovation.
I like the idea. The reason for all the variety is that while the subconscious knows what is ideal, the conscious is making the buying decisions. It is more likely to be that someone will want something that is more specific than it is that they will want something more general, even if the more general one is actually the better one. I think your idea is good. I wanted to upgrade them all because 5G/OE is going to be so much better, but right now I'm not planning to do any of them as upgrades. Right now I am upgrading 3G titles to 4 or 5G. Those are all 4G. I'll worry about them later.
Yeah, I understand that "conscious is making the buying decisions" concept.
Another attraction sub that I think would be awesome is this:
Attract your lost relatives or missing persons sub
Do you think its possible to use the law of attraction to attract or at least find faster a missing relative? maybe your lost brother or father that you havenĀ“t seen in years and you dont know their whereabouts? or even childhood friends that you want to see again but dont know where are they now?It would be cool to use a sub to help you find a missing someone instead of going to a reality tv show or paying an expensive detective.
Peace.
I don't know... it might be. Perhaps worth experimenting with, at least.