Subliminal Talk

Full Version: BIATBW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

So just a quick question on logistics, I don't have any speakers for night time listening so I've just left my Iphone playing all night on my bed - I was wondering whether or not you think this would suffice?

/Grenade
Considering this question is asked a lot and will be asked many times more over time I will say its perfectly fine to do that as you are still getting exposure but using your iphone speakers isnt conducive to optimal results.

Theres many speaker solutions for under 50 dollars so there isnt any real reason to go frugal on that aspect as most of us are spending at least 20 dollars for a single program depending on the title and generation.
If you are using a masked subliminal, with the ocean waves or trickling stream, you should experience results. It might take a little longer, because this is not the strongest listening method. Having stereo speakers on either side of your head would give you better results over that. Wearing stereo headphones or SleepPhones would give you the best results. Most people can't wear headphones at night. If you can, count yourself among the fortunate. If you can find time to listen in the car, or using headphones during other activities, that's great.

I saw amazing results in AM5 using a component stereo system located across the room. Sometimes I'm able to use headphones at work or on the train. Sometimes I listen in the car using a CD I burned from the original mp3.

Everyone's lifestyle is different. Do what you can and don't add stress by worrying about it or going through extreme measures attempting to achieve perfection.
Thanks guys, appreciate the quick responses, really. I went and splashed out on a nifty little 'mini boom box' which I kept by my bed last night, lets see if it works!

I wonder if I should create another thread for this question - but I was wondering about doing things like tapping/EFT at the same time, do you think there might be any issues with this?
Actually - no worries, just checked the search on this - my bad.

Thanks again guys.

/Grenade