Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Strange?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I remember Shannon about my audio might be damaged, well maybe not the audio but something similar, not entirely sure.
When playing the ultrasonic subliminal, I noticed when I stopped playing the ultrasonic subliminal, it becomes louder (the music I played, random music, lol) and when I play it, it becomes quieter.

Also an interesting thing to note, that when I lower my volume output, it become very quieter, but when I upped it, it becomes louder, the music - random music, could it be the ultrasonic subliminal could be working harder at a lower volume?

Just wanted to know, anyway the good news is I don't think it is damaged, the audio or similar, I think its in a old thread of mine but I don't want to look it up, lol! I will when I have the time though.

An interesting observation I got.

I wonder why the ultrasonic subliminal does that?

Would like to heard Shannon's reply on this! Smile
I'm afraid I don't understand your question.
Errr after reading my question, I don't think it was anything damaged, in fact I think it was just my speaker enhancement becaues I noticed when I noticed it, the subliminal seem to play fine without lowering the other music.

Though I could be wrong. But oh well. :angel:
Ok I'm back again with a question that hopefully make sense for Shannon.

Its kinda the same question.

When I lower my volume I can hear a high pitch whine but when I upped it a bit, it became quieter?

So my question is upping the volume does it no good because its on the boderline of damaging my speaker or no?

Because when I upped my volume - I heard no high pitch whine?

Edit: Yea I'm pretty sure its a high pitch sound when I lower the volume.

Second Edit: I noticed when I lower the volume on windows media player even lower - the high pitch noise but I think my program was either playing too loudly which might cause my speaker to be borderline - so if I have my subliminal volume too high - it won't work at all?

Not sure how accurate my guesses are.

Also I have overcoming fear sublminal which a family member brought for me today to help with the resistance and stuffs.
I don't particularly care for Windows Media Player, as it is designed to alter the quality of a file according to Digital Rights Management. I would suggest you try the same thing with VLC. Calibrate the volume but set VLC's volume to no higher than 100%.

If you hear a high pitched whine, nut no static, and you have properly calibrated, it is more than likely one or both of lower quality speakers or high frequency hearing sensitivity. It's also possible you have it playing too loudly.
Thanks Shannon for the reply!

Hmm its properly calibrated.

It must be my speakers Sad

I need a more better speaker - guess I shouldn't buy the logitech ls2.1 speakers system at all used :/

Does anyone know a good brand they're using hopefully a cheap one?
Does the crackling decrease if you lower the volume?
No crackling in fact - only high whine pitch sound.

I don't know why but for some reason when I listen to the subliminal from your store - it doesn't seen to have any effect at all?

I don't understand why - and I think Logitech brand speakers is a reputable brand speakers. Still I don't understand why its not having an effect on me???

And strange of all - it even pass the audio test???

Edit: Will try the subliminal with VLC instead of WMP
It should still work in WMP, but have degraded audio quality. Give it a shot in VLC.
Everyone - Good news! Big Grin

I researched more about the ultrasonics subliminal and etc. Smile

that and I am using right now a subliminal with VLC media player Smile

Also caution to those who have Logitech Speaker LS21 2.1 System!

Here is an important info from an amazon review! about it

"
Volume wise, again, these aren't really going to impress if you've had better speakers before. For what they are, they are crisp and clear when used at a reasonable volume, BUT DISTORT AS VOLUME INCREASES. That's not to say they can't be cranked, if I cranked em up right now I'd wake up my whole house, but even trying to watch a movie from about 6 feet away on my couch it gets a little distorted."

Words in large caps important - I did that on purpose. Lol.

What I'm trying to say is because I upped my maximum volume to the level on my speaker system BEFORE - I think it actually distorts the ultrasonic subliminal or if thats not possible make the voices in the ultrasonic can be heard thus rendering it useless. (Because I read online if the conscious mind can heard the voices its useless now???)

Does that mean because I solved this problem, it will finally WORK for me???

If so - Guess I keep using the subliminal! Big Grin

Wish me luck guys.

Though before I get my hopes up - I would like to heard Shannon's opinion on this.

Because the voices in the ultrasonic subliminal does sound a bit distorted and can be heard. So I'm wondering if my problem is finally solved.

If it is - Thats great news for me! Smile

Edit: Though I'm still have to be more cactious next time since I didn't catch on that quick, lol. xD
My friend, if you can hear the voices in the ultrasonic subliminal, you have one of two problems. Either the program is being played WAY the hell too loud... in which case the fact that you can hear them at all is due to excessive volume speaker distortion; or you have speakers that cannot handle ultrasonics properly, in which case you have a case of frequency response exceeding speaker distortion.

You need to calibrate volume properly, and if you can still hear the ultrasonic voices, you have to get new speakers.
I see! Thanks Shannon!

Anyway I have good news - I don't need new speakers at all! In fact its just the volume thats loud so everything is alright now - Thanks again Shannon! Smile
Glad you figured it out. Smile
Yep! Thanks Shannon! Big Grin

And About TIME! XD

Took me this long to figured it out - Lol - On the bright side at least I can listen to the subliminals with the problem solved! Smile