Subliminal Talk

Full Version: what will happen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive been on BASE for about 4 months now and i just added Ultra success 4th gen. supposedly u cant do these two togather because they both have active manifestation in them. But i NEED 4th gen trickling stream. i use ultra at night with the stream in my headphones all night. i cant sleep to ocean waves at night and i dont feel ultrasonic is effective with one ear in the pillow. Ive been on both of these subs for a week and i havent felt any more tired than normal. Its all just an energy issue right? i have alot of orgone energy and i am constantly storing my sex energy. Im trying to accomplish the same with with both these subs so they should just compliment eachother right? the reason i wanted to add in ultra was to exude success to others and to make little things more smooth and successful. Also to just get that positive euphoric feeling. Really not wanting to purchase and downgrade to the 3rd gen ultra. can i just keep this up? feedback much appreciated
You cannot use two Type D programs at once and have them not divide your attention, focus and energy in half for each target goal. It just can't be done - with one exception.

Ultra Success is designed to make whatever you do more successful. So it aims itself in the same direction, and acts as a booster. To some degree, it must necessarily bleed energy from the other goal to power itself, but the effect is mostly balanced out by the goal of Ultra Success. This is the only exception to the rule.
so im good then?? awesome thank you shannon you are my hero. i sorta figured that since ive been reading ultra success helps other subliminals your on. and i think theres actually a tiny bit of over lapping of scripts between ultra and become.. mainly lines like 'I am now completely successful in all that i do.' I will b posting more updates on my progress and synchronicity with these subs. thanks again I appreciate it soo much.
Yes, you should be okay.