Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Eternal Youth?....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this is a bit far fetched, but IF subs can actually create physical changes and influence our subconscious, then isn't it feasible that a sub can then make you stay youthful or reverse ageing?

Don't know a great deal on the subject, but from what I understand, ageing is caused by cells dividing or reproducing at a less and less optimal rate as we age, so I was wondering if its possible to instruct our subconscious for optimum cell division/ reproduction?

Anyway, just a thought.
There are some very good reasons why we age and eventually die, and some of them are far from what you might ever guess. The result is that humans are literally designed to age and die. Because of the reasons for this, and the reasons behind the reasons, I seriously doubt there will ever be such a thing as eternal life. At best, I could slow down the aging process, or possibly reset the clock to a younger age, but time will still have it's way.

I am working on an anti-aging program, though. It's not going to be a lightweight, though, so don't expect it in a short amount of time.
Excellent idea Man,excellent. There is a product I plan to be taking once the more improved job comes thru later this year..called 'telezyme' it promotes and helps extend the telemere the little but very important antena that comes off of the cells,as we age this telemere shortens....however the ability to KEEP the antena long and extended means this,the longer yer telemere's the longer your life on earth....its as simple as that,it maintains the vitality of the cells and thier functions,ect....theres another product that restores yer orginal " Jing" as its called in Chinese Medicine..yer original LIFE FORCE energy when you were young....I believe that the subconsious mind has NOT ONLY the POWER to restore one's original life force energy,vibrational rate but also to extend the telemere and related. lighthealing.com has some high info on telemare's,ect...
I think a sub on life extention,longevity,and vitality is absolutely possible and quite DO-ABLE infact,especially ,when used over time over time.Gosh I'd love to see a 6 stage set or more on this subject in a sub set. Again excellent suggestion Im glad you brought it up. More power and life force to ya;-) Keith.