Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Don't Forget Us When You're Rich
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Shannon,

When you bec.ome a mul.ti millio.naire, you're probably going to retire, stop making subs and move into your beach house. Then we'll have no more subs! At least keep selling the existing ones in the shop, lol. You could even teach someone else how to make them when you no longer need the money Smile so that "the legacy may go on" so to speak.

I'm half-joking. Maybe 3/4, lol. But still Smile
Shannon is definitely not going to retire, he's got big plans to change the world for the better! Big Grin

I remember he once mentioned he needs somewhere around 250 mil to execute his major goal, is that right Shannon? Smile
I would definetely buy everything that involves 12 stage subs. Tho it's too early for this, he should wait a few years before realeasing them.There is so much potential in this, it's crazy.
I can't retire and walk away for a few reasons.

First, I do this because this is something that allows me to keep my mind sufficiently challenged. It's hard to challenge my mind otherwise. I'll never be able to turn that off... so I'll always have to have something to challenge my mind.

Second, there's a LOT of work to do, both in building and discovering. I feel like I am only just now starting to accomplish really important things with this technology. What you're going to see in the future is important... I can't quit now, there's too much good to be done.

Third, I need $237 million to seriously get going with what my real goals are... I don't know how I know that, but that's always been something I "just knew".

Don't worry. I'll be doing this for another 10 or 20 years, even after becoming wealthy. I enjoy discovering and making positive changes as much as I enjoy the challenge to my mind.
Will that level of wealth be achievable with BAMM through the weath ceiling destruction?
That level of wealth is achievable with BAMM if that's what you really want... I don't think too many people will feel the need to keep going after a few million or so, though.