Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sony vs Sansa mp3 player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So it seem the battery on my blueberry lasts only 4 hours so i can't listen to subs overnight.Ahh!!So frustrating!!:@
Now i need to buy an mp3 player which can last 8+ hours...
Sony and Sansa have a similar price and it seems they have rechargable batteries which is good.
Sony lasts 18 hours while Sansa lasts 15 hours aprox.

Which one do you guys recommend?
I was trying to tell you that using a smartphone to play subs without having it charging was going to be a hassle at best. I'm a sony fanatic myself but honestly up until recent times I would say noone could touch the battery life on sony music players.

Nowadays lots of the competitors can get at least 11-13 hours out of their devices and even apple has impressive battery life at this point. Sanza and Sony are both good players. You really cant go wrong with either. Dont take the battery life on the product page at face value. Its always going to be slightly less and it also depends on what volume you use the player at as well as brightness setting and how much you use or have the screen on.

Just dont go for a player with android on it. The UI tends to use a lot of unnecessary juice imo.
Can't the blueberry play while plugged into a charger?

My ex-GF loved her Sansa. Beyond that, I know little.
(02-17-2013, 10:10 AM)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]Can't the blueberry play while plugged into a charger?

My ex-GF loved her Sansa. Beyond that, I know little.

You have a good point there. I suggested to him buying a dock station of some kind.
I use a Coby mp3 player and the battery life is like 20 hours. It was like $30 including tax on amazon.
Thanks guys for the feedback.I ordered Sansa.
Tho i still worry about the speakers, my last speakers went dead in a blink of an eye.Genius has the worst speakers in my opinion.They are designed to last so little.Hopefully Logitech won't dissapoint.