Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Max Speed and HyperSpeed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
What is the difference between this two technologies?
Is MaxSpeed an evolution from HST?
Thanks.
MaxSpeed and HyperSpeed are two very different technologies.

HyperSpeed takes a subliminal from working in weeks to months and brings it down to producing significant results in days to weeks. It is universally applicable for all 5G programs, but does not work well in 4G. It works by synchronizing the incoming data to be processed, to the speed of processing at which your brain is running. Self Optimizing Scripting takes this a step further and causes the synchronization process to auto-adjust to your brain's processing speed constantly.

MaxSpeed technology requires a 5G program which already includes HST and SOS technologies, and if it is applicable, it reduces the impact time from days and weeks to minutes and hours. Programs which include MaxSpeed technology will begin working almost instantly, and you'll typically start actually noticing results from the effect of being exposed in between 5 and 20 minutes.

Currently the only program available with MaxSpeed technology is Cold & Flu Killer. When I tested it, it knocked me out cold in 5 minutes flat. Most of my testers have reported involuntarily falling asleep within 5 to 20 minutes of the start of exposure. It is a common theme to begin noticing improvement in one's cold symptoms within 20 minutes.

But MaxSpeed doesn't just make the program kick in faster, it makes the program achieve it's results faster. A cold or flu typically lasts for 7 to 10 days. Old technology would make subliminals useless for making much of an impact because they usually require more time to get started than the cold or flu requires to be overcome naturally. But with MaxSpeed, your body can be hyperfocused and successfully overcome a cold or flu in a time span between less than 10 hours to 3 days.

MaxSpeed represents a significant step forward in making subliminals work in much shorter time frames and much more efficiently, but it is not universally applicable. For instance, if were to apply MaxSpeed to the weight loss subliminal, it would most likely cause people to lose weight so fast they would be at risk for their health. (Losing weight too fast is dangerous for your health, and makes the weight tend to return.) So it is undesirable for weight loss.

For manifestation programs working with the Law of Attraction, if I applied MaxSpeed to them, they would indeed work much faster, but the results would ignore all other necessities. So you would typically end up meeting that perfect woman, but she would not have had time to extricate herself from being married yet, for instance. LOA needs time to weave the perfection part around the right person, not just to pull in the right person. It won't do you much good to meet her when she's grieving her father's or son's or brother's or mother's or husband's death... but if you let the LOA do it's thing, you'll meet the right person at the right time, and it will work much better long term.

Breast enlargement, it would work for, but that would produce stretch marks... which we don't want.

In aphrodisiacs, MaxSpeed produces interest and arousal in about 5 to 7 minutes (X32) whereas it's parent (X24) takes 20 to 50 minutes. But this, too, is an example of too fast: women exposed to X24 respond more slowly, but much better, because they're moving at their own pace. Women exposed to X32 may respond not at all (stonewalling their reactions completely as an anti-slut defense) or brilliantly, but consciously resist doing anything with someone they don't know and have a relationship with because she would be labelled all sorts of things if she just dragged a guy off to the bathroom for a quickie after 5 or 10 minutes.

So you see that MaxSpeed is very powerful and effective, but must be applied carefully, because it is actually possible to push a program to work too fast in certain circumstances.
Stick.
Will you make more 5G? That is, do you plan to replace some of the 3G & 4G with 5G.
(08-04-2013, 04:44 PM)[email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]Will you make more 5G? That is, do you plan to replace some of the 3G & 4G with 5G.

Yes. There will be some 3G programs that are upgraded directly to 5G, and some 4G programs will be rebuilt in 5G. There will also be new programs built in 5G, such as the new digital subliminal drug line and others I am working on.

Alpha Male 6.0 will be in 5G. Sex Magnet 3.0 will be in 5G. The next release of Breast Enlargement and Breast Reduction will be in 5G also. As well as others.

Basically, wherever the cost to performance ration makes the results worth the price, a program will go to 5G, and otherwise will go to 4G.
Could this be used in a "gym pack" whare a main sub is used for the right mindset and a 'Hyperspeeded' sub focus on recovery/repair/building of muscle and strength, for some hours, after a heavy workout?

Edit: Just thinking "aloud". Not suggesting or anything, yet, nor here.
(08-05-2013, 05:44 AM)Elusive Wrote: [ -> ]Could this be used in a "gym pack" whare a main sub is used for the right mindset and a 'Hyperspeeded' sub focus on recovery/repair/building of muscle and strength, for some hours, after a heavy workout?

Edit: Just thinking "aloud". Not suggesting or anything, yet, nor here.

Sure. That's a valid possibility.
(02-16-2013, 01:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]So you see that MaxSpeed is very powerful and effective, but must be applied carefully, because it is actually possible to push a program to work too fast in certain circumstances.

So if MaxSpeed applied in subs with terms like Happiness, Confidence, Gratitude, etc it will be great. We can just like "Press play and get that happiness/confidence/feeling of gratitude instantly", which is nice (seeing many people get depressed daily). Also if use MaxSpeed with energy sub, we can charge not only our mood but our stamina!! And with hyperspeed we can use it in term like Grow Taller and Penis Enlargement. That's fantastic Big Grin

Edo
Amazing technologies.

Thanks

Fonzy
(08-18-2013, 12:16 AM)Edo Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2013, 01:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]So you see that MaxSpeed is very powerful and effective, but must be applied carefully, because it is actually possible to push a program to work too fast in certain circumstances.

So if MaxSpeed applied in subs with terms like Happiness, Confidence, Gratitude, etc it will be great. We can just like "Press play and get that happiness/confidence/feeling of gratitude instantly", which is nice (seeing many people get depressed daily). Also if use MaxSpeed with energy sub, we can charge not only our mood but our stamina!! And with hyperspeed we can use it in term like Grow Taller and Penis Enlargement. That's fantastic Big Grin

Edo

I'm developing things along those lines, possibly to become digital subliminal drugs. One thing I'd like to see is an Instant Happiness type DSD. But, things like depression are going to need something more than just "feel better". The cause of depression needs to be addressed and dealt with, not just the depression. That's a big part of the problem with our world right now - nobody wants to fix the problem, they just want to profit on masking it.

The actuality of making these programs isn't as simple as you seem to think. I can't just magically "MaxSpeed" up some energy whenever I want it. HyperSpeed won't necessarily change the speed of growing taller or penis enlargement, as the technology is designed to make the subliminal messages be accepted faster, but does not affect the speed at which your body is able to adjust itself after that acceptance is achieved.

Believe me, I'm expecting to create some really amazing things in the next year or so, but we still have to obey the laws of physics and such.