Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How to Use Yr Energy Wisely
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
or Be aware of yr energy, how to use yr energy wisely,choosing to use yr energy postively and wisely. being aware of energy from others,places ,things,ect.....being more consciouly aware of energy,personally as well as those around you ect.
have a audible taped set from a seminar called "Understanding Energy and its effects on yr relationships" pretty cool stuff,thot maybe a sub' version about conscious energy awareness would be more than a handy tool.

I was amazed at how the 'reverse speech machine' works on when some one is telling you a major lie ,especially in business,but socially as well...again understanding energy could save you lots of money and lots from heart ache,too. trust me if you dont wanna know if someone's lying to you or being deceitful you dont want this type of machine much less awarenes,'it aint for the faint of heart' once agian trust me on this one. another angle could be 'wisdom and discernment'.
I like this idea too. I am struggling to get the time to build these, though.

Hmmm... are you saying that lies and deceptions become obvious when you reverse the speech?
got cha Shannon,understood. Keith responding back...yes the awareness of energy and conscious awareness are TWO very important titles that I would love to see built,when the time comes for such,as yr stacked up to 'here' with business related work and personal,as well.... as far as reverse speech goes....yes there are several versions of the reverse speech machines,links to two sites,listed below. reverse speech/dialoge has been studied for years ,Man- for example it has been scientifically and medically PROVEN that babies from say 6 months to 3 years old, are speaking in thier given languages,but backwards...as in the subconsious often speaks 'backwards' - in the case of babies n' toddlers its been shown/proven that the little 'goo-goo-da-da' mumblings of a child, are actually that child speaking to the parent,but in reverse. its been recorded and played backwards and the child can be heard clearly speaking thier given language.
IN adddtion one more example of this is; YOU notice Politicians almost NEVER say 'ummm' in speeches,between thier words or sentences,reason being is that its soooo
easy to reverse the speech and hear 'what they are REALLY saying",its like a 'automatic window into thier subconscious mind,its as if the conscious and subconscious minds are speaking simultatiously...like" You fools ,I cant believe you're buying this hogwash' or something like this while the conscious mind is say 'vote for me and I'll set cha free' 'er something, its VERY FASCINATION and of course revealing.(Laffin'- understatement of the century!)
I had a Bud' in san diego ,where I Lived for 5 years,who had a RV machine and put the cassettee version of the reverse speech machine in his front shirt pocket,went to a dealership, spoke wiht a representitive on the car lot and the guy whom he was conversing with about the Car he was interested in,was one smoooooth talker. The guy really sold this Bud of mine a bad bag of goods,ONLY it turns out when Alan got home and re-played the conversation backwards.... he was stunned to realize this guy was into totally RIPPING PEOPLE OFF but with a big ole polticians smile. Needless to say,Alan didnt purchase the car,and later told me flat out that this RV machine had saved him TONS of money and heart-ache in Business and in his dating life,as well. worth looking into.
sometimes I can literally hear the thots of the person Im communicating with or I can strongly SENSE when thier trying to sell me some hog-wash,ect...takes a lot of effort,I like the idea of a combo of MY own spirutal gifts utilized and a RV machine,now while I am NOT here to selling an RV Machine,what I am here for is to share/enlighten if I may/ and to say that perhaps some good will come from yr expertise/knowledge of how the mind works and the seemingly endless discoveres you make there of,around the Subconscious Shannon and how it operates ,and these reverse speech awareness techniques and trainnings there of. again links listed below.

http://www.reversingmachines.com/
http://www.reversespeech.com/rssoftware.htm
You know, there's an audio editor called Audacity that is free... and it can reverse speech, too. Just record your speech (or load the audio file) and use the reverse function. Works pretty well.

Reversed speech is not an area I have not studied. I however was not convinced that babies were actually speaking their native tongues backward. It seemed to me to be a bit of a stretch to say that from what examples I was hearing. However, I reserve the right to change my mind if I find sufficiently compelling evidence in the future. As of now, though, my conclusion has been that the subconscious mind does comprehend reversed speech.

What interests me is the idea of being able to tell when people are being dishonest with it. I'll have to play with it some more.

Anyway, interesting stuff. I'm gonna try to start making some of the suggested titles tonight.