Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Would this be possible??? For the likes of alpha male and woman magnet.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys its been a long time since I posted on here been busy with my studies. Was wondering with all the recent upgrades to the site, would a payment plan be a possibility in the future,

For example alpha male is $200 and woman magnet is $500 and you have to progress in order. Both are six stage sets, so would a 12 month payment plan where the buyer cannot down the next stage from their account until the payment has cleared. This would maybe increase accessibility for some people. What do you guys think, good idea or stupid?
I think it's only going to be considered if it's possible (Andrew would know about that) and I'm not sure I would go for it for a couple reasons... one being that 12 months is a long time to pay for a 6 month product. I would be more likely to go for something that was a pay-by-stage program. But there are considerations for why that may or may not work, also. For instance, it is extremely important that once you start those programs, you finish them. Are you more likely to finish if you spent $200, or if you spent $16.67 a month? I know how people work. They are MUCH more likely to finish if they spent more serious money, because then they take it more seriously - they want to get their money's worth.

There's always a considered reason behind everything I do here. Some are subtle, and some are obvious, but they're all important.
Thanks for replying so fast Shannon Smile

Sorry, I meant combined like a super package, all 12 from both starting with AM 1 and ending in WM 6, so 12 months 12 payments 12 levels. No I don't think anyone would bother extending the payment of a 6 month product over 12 months.

So like $59 dollars a month for 12 months.
We have plans to set up a monthly payment plan of sorts, but I don't remember specifics. I think it was along the lines of one stage per month for about 1/5th the price of the set. So if the set is six stages and $500, it would be about $100 per month for access to that moth's stage as a download for the payment plan.