Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question regarding AF and BE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Shannon

I've seen that the prices are going to change and I'd like to buy a six stage program before that.

I'm interested in both the Alpha Female and the Breast Enlargement set, but at this point only want to buy one of them. I think that breast enlargement can wait. However, since AF also influences your hormones and some of those hormones might be necessary for the breast enlargement, I'm wondering whether I might be more successful with the breast enlargement if I start with that set first. What's your opinion on this?

Also, do you plan to make any of those in 5g soon and do you intend to take orders for name embedded subs soon or at least at some point in 2013?
AF seeks to balance hormones. BE will adjust them as necessary, and then put them back where they started. It shouldn't matter which you start with.

I am going to be rebuilding both AM and AF in 5G, eventually. Breast Enlargement already exists as 5G, but because the pace of development was so rapid at one point, I never got to release it before it was obsoleted. It must be rebuilt.

Full customs and customized (name embed) subs will be an option for a short time somewhere in 2013, as promised.
SO the choice is whether you want to feel better as a woman, or just have a big rack?

After finishing AM5, I would recommend AF! IT's amazing.
I would tend to lean towards AF also. But you'll need to do it soon, because time is running out.
Oh right, price increases.
Yes. Price increases across the board for 4G single and six stage sets.
Thank you Sean and Shannon for your answers.

I'm more interested in AF anyway. I just wanted to know whether - because yes, I also would quite like to have a bit bigger boobs - it is OK to do AF first. I was concerned about the hormones that AF is aimed to balance out. And Shannon answered that. Thanks, Shannon Smile.

Unfortunately, I can't quite make up my mind yet whether I should buy AF now. I'm now listening to Overcome Guilt, Shame and Fear and to Write a Chapter a Day and I intend to continue to listening to the two for another month or two. Once I've actually written my thesis (I'm working at the analysis/gathering data at the moment), I will replace either Write a Chapter a Day or both subliminal programs by another one, possibly AF.

I feel tempted to buy one or more programs immediately because of the price increase. However, I'm not entirely sure which subliminal will be my number one choice once it's time to replace Write a Chapter a Day. Till I'm ready and willing to listen to AF (or another sub), there might be a new version out and/or the possibility for name embedded subliminals.

Therefore, I think I'm going to wait - even though I might end up buying the very same subliminal program(s) that I could get much cheaper now.
Laura, there is also the semi-annual Ridiculous Sale, where prices are changed randomly throughout the day of the sale. There can be some real steals during those sales.
Yeah. I got stocked up on a LOT of great stuff during the last one. If you're not going to be ready to use either until then, I'd wait if I were you.