Subliminal Talk

Full Version: COLD & FLU KILLER Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Shannon,
I wanted to know a few things about this product:
I should use this only when I´m sick?(like a medicine) or is it intended to use for a few months to get my inmunological system stronger to the illness?
I ask this because there´s no description, the link seems to be broken.
Thanks.
I have fixed it. Thanks for bringing that to our attention.

CFK (Cold & Flu Killer) is specifically designed only for use when you are sick. From the time you detect yourself coming down with something until you are better, you can start using it. The earlier, the better. But only while you are sick.

It is designed with the intention of killing a cold or flu by hyperfocusing your body on that task and supercharging your immune system. Such a program cannot be used for long periods of time because you cannot always maintain that level of focus on the immune system. There are other things that necessarily need that energy.
I have only had one bout of influenza in my life, and probably about 3 or 4 colds - so my immune system must be naturally high. I haven't been sick since leaving primary school.