Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ultra Success
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Shannon,

Ultra Success sounds pretty amazing and I'm thinking of buying it to use alongside the Alpha Male sub. I'm trying to start an online business and thought this could really help me out. I know you have spoken about this before, but what are the differences between this and Manifest Unlimited Wealth, Abundance & Success? I'm thinking that using Ultra Success along with the Alpha Male sub would be a powerful combination. Also how long would I have to use it for to see permenant results?

Would be good to hear your thoughts on this.

Cheers mate,

~John
First off, there's a new version of US coming out as soon as I can build it.

Secondly, if you're starting a new business, you'll want US and Become A Successful Entrepreneur. That is how I met Andrew and a couple other VIPs for my success. MUWAS and TLAM also. I'm using MUWAS, TLAM, US and the Alpha set right now, in fact.

Ultra Success is like "success grease". It isn't focused on anything, so it affects everything you are trying to do. MUWAS seeks specifically to find a way to do exactly what the name says. It's looking for how to weave the threads of probability so that you achieve unlimited success and wealth.

Permanent results, I am not sure about, since everyone seems to be affected for a different length of time. If you want long term results from a program that is single stage but does not already require 6-9 months or more (Like MUWAS), I'd say 3 to 6 months is probably good. I have been using US off and on for five years now, and I am having a great time with it.
Thanks for your advice. How many hours a day do you listen to each sub for? I am definately committed to using the Alpha sub, so I'm sticking with that, but I will probably purchase the ones you reccommended too. I'm just not quite sure how I would go about using 4 subs at the same time?

~John
Really, it's best to use as few as possible at once, and try to stay to 3 or fewer. I am going to have to try to figure out which one(s) to drop.

I basically set my subs up on Amarok in a playlist and loop the playlist. 24/7. The more I have in the playlist, the less I get exposed to each one. I'm thinking I want to experiment with Alpha, Woman Magnet and one wealth builder. I'm just starting to really feel the effects of the wealth builders though, so maybe that's not a good idea.

Now that I think about it, you should probably limit yourself to Alpha set and Become A Successful Entrepreneur for the next 6 months. Those are both really powerful and you'll be pushing it using both at once, but I believe you'll find they work well. Just put them back to back in a playlist and loop the playlist.

I used BASE for a long, long time, and it made a HUGE difference for me. It was like the booster rockets that really got us going in the beginning. Without it, I wouldn't have met the right people, made the right connections or been able to get to where I wanted to go nearly as quickly. I probably would not be talking to you right now, either.
Thanks man, I will go with what you said - the Alpha set and Become A Successful Entrepreneur it is then. The problem isn't whether they work or not but deciding which ones to use first lol... it really is hard Wink

I'm also interested in Women Magnet but I won't start using it until I'm finished with the Alpha set. Also sounds like a really cool program. I don't think it is the right time for me though because at this point I am working to achieve success in my life and I think having a lot of women would be a distraction...

So as a final thought... you definately think that those 2 would be the best for me? If you are sure, then those are the two I will stick with but do you think I could use Ultra Success as well? I really like the sound of that one.
Now that you mention it... using Woman Magnet, Alpha and one of the business subs would be an awesome combination. At the moment I'm thinking either Alpha, WM, Become a successful entrepreneur or Alpha, WM, Ultra Success.

Which one is your favorite out of the wealth builders?
Don't even think about using Woman Magnet if you're going to use BASE. They're both using manifestation techniques, and require a huge amount of energy to succeed. One or the other. And you're right, women distract from business success.

I seriously think BASE is absolutely necessary if you're starting a business. The Alpha set is good for making yourself a strong, healthy, self sufficient man. Ultra Success is good for helping everything else work. Those three are as far as I would dare push it. Don't kill yourself trying to have it all at once. Wait for the Woman Magnet. You'll need to focus a lot of time and energy on getting started with your business to succeed. Women will just distract. Especially if you're trying to become a fun loving playboy who seeks out and attracts women to have fun with and socialize with all the time, as woman magnet does. Stick with business. Wink Money makes women automatic unless you're totally clueless.
Excellent advice... thanks for your input. I haven't decided yet 100% but I will probably be purchasing 2 subs from you later today. I will also buy Woman Magnet and save it for when I'm finished with the Alpha Set Wink

I think what you said sounds very sensible though... its true, you can't really be dating all the time if you want to be a businessman because businessmen value their time more than anything. You are absolutely right, I shouldn't be trying to do a million things at once... I just get excited when I think about the posibilities. I'm sure you understand.

Ok so I'm going to use the Alpha, Become A Successful entrepreneur and Ultra Success just to boost the effects of the first 2. Can't wait to get started Smile
Of course I understand. all these years in and I have trouble picking "just three" myself! Big Grin
Hey Shannon... I was wondering, is it okay to use the Alpha, Women Magnet and Ultra Success at the same time for 8 hours each per day? I realise this would be pushing it quite a bit... the thing is since I introduced "Become A Successful Entrepreneur" into the mix, I started feeling worse than before.

I now have started using the combination I just mentioned (Alpha, WM, US) and am feeling pretty good again, and back on track. I just wanted to ask you if this is a good option. I realised that I have a lot of social/confidence issues at the moment, especially relating to women, and I feel that I need to resolve these things first before moving on to anything else. I really feel that this is the area I need to work on most in my life, and is the most important to me.

What do you think?
Using woman magnet and the alpha set at the same time is still experimental. Adding US to it is even moreso. I can't advise you here, as I haven't finished the test I am running on myself.
Thanks. I appreciate your honesty. I'm just going to stick to BASE and the Alpha, like you said before. I think more than 2 is going to be too much for me.
Those two are just about as much as I think anyone can really do effectively together, given that they both use so much energy.
hey SHANNON-

to clarify this for myself.

am in the time and space to want to get a new business going. am not a beginner, but not an expert either. and after reading this thread, i wanted to ask you for your expert and personal opinion.

currently, i am on ASC and AoS, and i plan to add one more program to the mix:
either a wealth building program OR the "More Masculine Voice" program.

so are you saying among US, BASE, MUWAS, and TLaMillionaire, that BASE is the way for me to go (reading what you responded to John.E).

i have a few ideas that i can run with and have some experiences in business and trainings with some biz leaders/gurus, and am thinking of starting an online biz to do with what i already am good at.

one tiny thing also is i have been under Eben Pagan for all these years so that is the method i will be working with and following,
but i want to use one program dealing with success/wealth/business.

which wealth program is ideal for me?

and does the Masculine Voice sub interfere with any of the subs i am already using (ASC and AoS).

thanks Shannon.

Pages: 1 2