Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hey everyone, I need a bit of guidance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Improver

Hi there, I have recently been using another subliminal messaging product as recently as last week Monday and have been using it for a while with no positive outcomes. However a few of my work colleagues and friends have been using your subliminal messages for different things and have had nothing but positive things say about your subliminal recordings. And looking at your scripting, I have confidence in it working.

I was wondering how soon I could start listening to your products as it's been over a week since I have listened to the other subliminal messaging cds.

Also, I am aware you have a silent track that I had a few questions about that. Could I listen to the silent track through my phone speakers (HTC-ONE S) as this would be very helpful to listen to during during work.

And finally what would be the best listening times? Can I listen throughout the day staggered? E.G one hour here, one hour there? And is sleeping through the subliminal messages advisable? Huh

Thanks
Gudday mate, welcome aboard. I also have nothing but positive things to say.

Best thing to do, is "set & forget" - i.e. set the speaker to repeat it, and since its silent, you will forget its playing after a few days. Sleeping with it on is great, its the bread & butter of my sub intake. I keep track of my listening by how many 'sleeps' its been on for.

I won't say much because its all through the forums, and in the instructions (and other people can give help in this thread too), but for sure, I don't think it matters if its on/off a little. I just leave it playing at home and if I leave home, I don't even need to think about it - unless I go travelling overnight, in which case I take the mp3 player with me. So if I'm home for an hour and leave for 2 hrs, then am home for an hr, etc, I wouldn't even think about it. Just as long as I have it on while I sleep.
(02-10-2013, 06:48 AM)Improver Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there, I have recently been using another subliminal messaging product as recently as last week Monday and have been using it for a while with no positive outcomes. However a few of my work colleagues and friends have been using your subliminal messages for different things and have had nothing but positive things say about your subliminal recordings. And looking at your scripting, I have confidence in it working.

I was wondering how soon I could start listening to your products as it's been over a week since I have listened to the other subliminal messaging cds.

Also, I am aware you have a silent track that I had a few questions about that. Could I listen to the silent track through my phone speakers (HTC-ONE S) as this would be very helpful to listen to during during work.

And finally what would be the best listening times? Can I listen throughout the day staggered? E.G one hour here, one hour there? And is sleeping through the subliminal messages advisable? Huh

Thanks

Some of the answers you seek will be found here:

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-How-NO...ubliminals

About the silent track, yes, you can play it through a phone speaker. However, be aware that my subliminals are specifically designed to take advantage of stereo audio and special dimensional audio effects. This means that mono speakers, such as are common on cell phones, will cause one channel to not be reproduced. That means parts of the script may be incomplete. Because of how I build, and the miracle that is the subconscious mind, your subconscious can and will reconstruct the whole message. But you'll only be getting about 45% of the full impact and speed doing it that way. Yes, it still works, and still works better than the competition, but it's significantly reduced in impact and speed from what you could be getting out of it if you used it on stereo speakers, or better yet, stereo headphones.

You can listen any time of day. The best time to listen is whenever you want to listen. They're designed to be maximally useful, not limiting.

You want to always use a playlist to play solid blocks of one subliminal at a time. 8+ hours of subliminal A, then 8+ of subliminal B (if you're going to use 2 at a time). If you're going to use one subliminal by itself, an hour here and an hour there works fine, as long as you get enough hours overall per day.

The programs are usually best used while you sleep, because then you don't have to worry about walking out of range, turning it on, etc. It makes sleeping into a more productive activity than it would be otherwise.