Subliminal Talk

Full Version: New user subliminals' combo question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello friends,

This is my 1st post here. It has been a nice experience reading the helpful insights provided by others. I hope to contribute positively in the days to come.....

I am on Alpha Male stage 2, almost done with it. My results have been very encouraging and would love to continue this subliminal to completion. I would like to add on the Erectile Dysfunction sub to my subconcious learning. What do you guys suggest is a healthy way to combine the two?

Any feedback appreciated

Mark
I suggest if you try to do that, that you play OED as possible, but always give AM the minimum 8 hours a day. If you can pull off 8 hours of each per day, great - but always prioritize AM until you're done with it.

I suggest 4 to 8 hours of OED per day for 3 months, and if the results aren't yet where you want them, use it another 3 months.

Welcome aboard. Smile
(02-07-2013, 11:43 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest if you try to do that, that you play OED as possible, but always give AM the minimum 8 hours a day. If you can pull off 8 hours of each per day, great - but always prioritize AM until you're done with it.

I suggest 4 to 8 hours of OED per day for 3 months, and if the results aren't yet where you want them, use it another 3 months.

Welcome aboard. Smile

Thank you Shannon!
You are quite welcome. Smile