Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What is MaxSpeed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a hard time keeping up with all the Shannon innovations in my head. I'm sure others on here would like to see a in depth thread on this.
I think it's like a rocket-propelled cheetah mainlining coffee, inside your brain, making you better more quickly.
MaxSpeed is an enhancer technology which aims at forcing a program to function as fast as is humanly possible without any sort of negative outcome. It enhances HST/SOS/OE in some 5G program types. Where it has been tested so far, it produces overt results in just hours or less, and often in minutes.

The end result may not be achieved this fast for all applications, but for instance, without MaxSpeed, the CUPR sub kicks in within 1-2 hours. With MaxSpeed, I am expecting it to kick in within about 5 minutes. I am actually working on building that prototype right now.

In general, MaxSpeed is for use with Type B subs, and should produce results that can be seen/felt in minutes to hours, without producing a placebo result. It will not be useful for, or used with, all goals or programs.
Stick.
(02-07-2013, 08:31 AM)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's like a rocket-propelled cheetah mainlining coffee, inside your brain, making you better more quickly.

(02-07-2013, 06:18 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Hahaha good description Sean. Smile

It's basically a new technology Shannon is experimenting with Subternal to make changes come faster and more obviously.

-Ben

I was wondering how I should take that considering how that could apply to the first deemed MaxSpeed sub. I suppose I should take it the best way I can take this situation. If I get out of this I find peace. If it finally all ends I find peace. One is more painful than the other but at least the end result is still desirable.

I'll be honest in saying the whole thing feels like a dig at me considering I didnt stick to OT and I continue to complain about not feeling well and what not. Besides being hysterical on Spiral's thread I've never once complained or hassled other users about my problems in other threads especially journals.

I was wondering if MaxSpeed can be used excluding 5G or OE. Might be a interesting development on a more intensive B type.
(02-08-2013, 06:37 AM)Subeternal Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2013, 08:31 AM)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's like a rocket-propelled cheetah mainlining coffee, inside your brain, making you better more quickly.

<...>

I'll be honest in saying the whole thing feels like a dig at me considering I didnt stick to OT and I continue to complain about not feeling well and what not. Besides being hysterical on Spiral's thread I've never once complained or hassled other users about my problems in other threads especially journals.

SubEternal,

I have no idea why you thought I might be making a dig at you. I like to use colorful metaphors to describe things and make others laugh at the same time.

I've been around forums long enough to deal with people who irritate me: I ignore them because they're not important enough to put energy into. Normally I would have ignored this post, but I won't allow a false accusation to stand unchallenged.
(02-08-2013, 12:24 PM)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2013, 06:37 AM)Subeternal Wrote: [ -> ]

<...>

SubEternal,

I have no idea why you thought I might be making a dig at you. I like to use colorful metaphors to describe things and make others laugh at the same time.

I've been around forums long enough to deal with people who irritate me: I ignore them because they're not important enough to put energy into. Normally I would have ignored this post, but I won't allow a false accusation to stand unchallenged.

Go and be alpha all you want about it. I find the context to be insensitive considering MaxSpeed isnt a cold/flu thing specifically. I'll be frank and say Benjamin's post gives it that perception regardless of actual intent. People may call me uptight or hard ass at times but I like humor just as much as anyone else given the subject manner.
I realize I take things too literally sometimes. One of these days I'll probably end up being moderated or banned for being excessively edgy. I've only done a few forums in the past and I have to say certain types of word smithing make me mad to no end. I try to stay civilized regardless of how I feel about about something said though.