Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Using two physical changing subliminal at once?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if i can use two physical changing subliminal at once. One of them is an experimental one at the moment for changing the color of you eye blue and the other is to increase the length of the penis. I read that I shouldn't be using two physical changing program at once so what are the side effect?
sorry for the mix up but Im using a experimental, the change you eye color, and a b/c hybrid
Ok. Just to answer your question though.. No you cannot use 2 physical change subs at one time. I am moving this to the FAQ section.

Next time please follow the rules and post in the appropriate forums. Thanks! Smile
The only side effects of listening to two physical change subliminals will be a lack of results and possibly feeling more tired than usual. Do one until you achieve the desired result, then move on to the next one.

You can't use subliminals that contain manifestation (Type D) with physical change (Type C) subliminals either. If you want to use something alongside a manifestation or physical change subliminal then use a Type B subliminal.
sorry and one is a hybrid b/c and the other is experimental that does not have a class but its the change your eye to blue experimental and that is why i am asking
That's a physical change, so i expect it will be a type D. Use one of them at a time solo, or with one other type B subliminal like Overcoming Fear for example.

You will get faster results just listening to one subliminal at a time, but when it's a physical change sub, it's nice to listen to a mindset changing subliminal too.
ok thanks so much
Physical change is Type C.

ychen, take a look at this thread for more information.

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-How-ma...ed-at-once