Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Any Valentine's Day Releases?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been wondering about this so I thought I'd just ask here. Are there any plans for releasing any of the AYPs with the updated Optimus Engine format on Valentine's Day? I just thought it would be cool to have a Valentine's Day release of some of the new attraction programs for those who may be looking for some looooooove on V-Day. Tongue
Actually, I have been working - in my small spare time so far - on creating a 5G/OE version of Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women Sexually.

However, it is not balanced correctly yet.
Is AOS going to become 5G/OE also? Is there a way to combine both of these programs together or do they conflict?
I don't know yet, but if I build them both as 5G, you will not be able to use them at the same time. Can't use 5G with 5G.
I meant was it possible to use a script to combine both AOS and Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women Sexually without conflicting? Also is the Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women Sexually going to use OE,HST,SOS, and MaxSpeed technology? Thanks
(02-06-2013, 08:30 PM)chosen101 Wrote: [ -> ]I meant was it possible to use a script to combine both AOS and Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women Sexually without conflicting? Also is the Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women Sexually going to use OE,HST,SOS, and MaxSpeed technology? Thanks

Yes, it is. However, in the past we have not done that to preserve modularity. Since 5G kills modularity by requiring only one program be used at a time, that is a possibility for a single title if I build it in 5G.

To answer your second question, each of the technologies you mention has specific strengths and weaknesses. HST and SOS can be used in almost everything, and as long as it's built in 5G, it will be. The Optimus Engine is not always suitable, and neither is MaxSpeed. If I build it in 5th Generation format, these technologies will be applied as they are useful, but only if they can add value.
This is great news! So a new and improved BIABW is in the works. Now to piggyback off of chosen's suggestion, if BIABW and AOS get combined (which seems logical, given the purpose of each) will we still have access to the current versions on sale now or will the old ones be removed from the site?

Also, with future manifestation programs like the AYPs and Perfect Job, would it make sense to add Max Speed to them or simply just make them 5G/OE and be done with it? I'm under the impression ( please correct me if I'm wrong) that OE seems more suitable to programs that are geared towards manifestation whereas Max Speed is mainly suitable for programs of Type B orientation no?
Quote:This is great news! So a new and improved BIABW is in the works. Now to piggyback off of chosen's suggestion, if BIABW and AOS get combined (which seems logical, given the purpose of each) will we still have access to the current versions on sale now or will the old ones be removed from the site?

I don't know yet. Smile

Quote:Also, with future manifestation programs like the AYPs and Perfect Job, would it make sense to add Max Speed to them or simply just make them 5G/OE and be done with it? I'm under the impression ( please correct me if I'm wrong) that OE seems more suitable to programs that are geared towards manifestation whereas Max Speed is mainly suitable for programs of Type B orientation no?

MaxSpeed can be used with manifestors, but I'm not yet sure it will be, because the results suffer when you push for maximum speed, if you don't do it right. I haven't yet done the figuring out of how to combine them effectively with positive results.

MaxSpeed is more aimed at results starting in minutes or hours, so yes, Type B is more the focus for MaxSpeed.
Hey Shannon is AOS 5G or Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women Sexually going to become available soon? What is the difference between Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women and Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women Sexually. I think it would be cool to combine these if it keeps the effectiveness intact. Thanks
(02-13-2013, 08:35 PM)chosen101 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Shannon is AOS 5G or Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women Sexually going to become available soon? What is the difference between Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women and Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women Sexually. I think it would be cool to combine these if it keeps the effectiveness intact. Thanks

I can't speak for the release of AOS 5G, but I can tell you that BIABW and BIABW Sexually differ in that BIABW Sexually is geared primarily towards creating sexual attraction. So if sex or sexual attraction is what you really want, it trumps the original in that regard. The "regular" BIABW isn't as "focused" but because of this it can attract a wider range of females because those who respond can be attracted to you for a wider variety of reasons other than just sex. Hope this helps.

And Shannon, if you DO work on AOS 5G could you please add soemthing to address deservedness and confidence? I say this because after reading Ldm's recent report as well as looking at past reports of AOS it seems that anxiety or discomfort created from the drastic increase of female and male attention is a little much for some of the users. So perhaps a confidence boost (or maybe just a disconnection from guilt or fear) will help lower or reduce any of these negative effects.
(02-13-2013, 08:35 PM)chosen101 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Shannon is AOS 5G or Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women Sexually going to become available soon? What is the difference between Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women and Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women Sexually. I think it would be cool to combine these if it keeps the effectiveness intact. Thanks

Well think of BIATBW as a general attract women sub, like a lite WM. You can get women to befriend you, date you or even have them have sex with you in a FWB set up. It's a more flexible sub for attracting women.

BIATBWS is more like a lite version of SM, women will be interested in you sexually. So if your inner player wants to go crazy this should be your golden ticket.

Hope I answered your question.
BIATW is amazing I wish i had the time to go through it all the way.

yeah well, cant say i'm annoyed since its WM time =)
Hey Shannon, please tell me there is a possibility of us getting an OE version of one of the AYP's? Fonzy's results are making me stir crazy...
I support K-train with this idea.
I consider that the Attraction subs are ideal for the OE and HS tech. But maybe they´re not so popular (I think that the only journal related to this is the one from Fonzy) and that´s why we dont see them in production yet.
Pages: 1 2