Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to see a product for improving your eyesight. I wear contact lenses for short sightedness but they just don't work we'll when I am trying to see details or read small print. So would be willing to pay for an eye correction course if it meant no longer having to pay out for glasses, lenses, cleaning fluids etc x

Y!kes

Hi, Strawberry. I'd love to know what your feedback on what we have is. The more feedback I get, the more I can do to improve and advance the methods I use and make the results better.

I will be upgrading all 3G to 4G or 5G in the near future.
(02-05-2013, 02:13 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Strawberry. I'd love to know what your feedback on what we have is. The more feedback I get, the more I can do to improve and advance the methods I use and make the results better.

I will be upgrading all 3G to 4G or 5G in the near future.
Hi Shannon
So far I have downloaded the free download Absolute Self Confidence. I was thrilled to see this as a free download as it is exactly what I needed.
I am still trying to decide which other to purchase.
I have had to get in touch with your support team a few times and would just like to say how impressed I am with their quick responses, and their friendly and courteous manner. This has given me a great deal of confidence in your products and has led me to chose these products over any others.
I will let you know how I get on with the Confidence subliminal.
Now I noticed a metabolism and fat burning app. Would this work for cellulite also or do you have a specific one for this which I have missed. I am relatively slim but have unsightly cellulite on my legs, and after some quick weight loss a few years back due to stress, also a lot of lose skin on tummy and thighs. So suggestions for this would be great. If I have just missed this I apologise.
Many thanks...keep up the good work X
(02-05-2013, 08:11 AM)Y!kes Wrote: [ -> ]already one in the store
http://subliminal-shop.com/categories/ph...-eyesight/
Hi Yikes
Thanks for pointing that out to me.
Don't know how many times I have looked through the site and not noticed it.
Maybe it's not eyesight I need help with, maybe it's powers of observation.
Anyway having a go with CONFIDENCE and LUCK programmes at present.
Have had a few technical hitches so haven't really been able to get going with it properly.
Just hoping now to be able to put in some quality listening time.

All the best