Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Dreams -What to do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im not sure if this is the right place to post this. I experienced vivid dreams while using subs. The weirdest and probably shocking is when I used the AM 5.0 sub. I had nice and some are not nice dreams, most are not nice. I can see how AM 5.0 or my subconscious uses dreams to bring to my attention to my fears and hopefully getting rid of it. I researched that some important people made inventions or discoveries that came from their dreams yet I am lost what to do with mine. I also believe that it is a way where the subconscious communicates answers to the conscious mind.

My question for everyone here is:

What should I do with these dreams? or How to best approach them?
Should I just ignore them? or should I think about their meaning-which I am having a hard time doing and contemplating.
Are they important? Do they have special meanings or messages with them?
Do I have to be bothered at a not so nice dream and be happy with a good dream when I wake up?

I am also curious what others did or how other subliminal users in the forum handled their dreams.

Any inputs will be appreciated.
During a 24 hour cycle, your subconscious mind operates 24 of those hours, and your conscious mind operates about 12 to 16. Your conscious mind is much more obvious, "louder", if you will, than your subconscious mind. Therefore, while your conscious mind is in play, it is unusual to notice what your subconscious mind is doing, or saying. You see what it is doing or saying when you daydream, or dream at night: times when the conscious mind is relaxed and de-focused enough that the subconscious can be noticed. And in both cases, it reveals itself with dreams. Visual imagery, sometimes in color, sometimes not, and usually with sounds. Symbolism.

Yes, they mean something. Usually the dreams one has at night will reveal the subconscious mind is trying to understand, deal with or "figure out" some issue, or it may be processing and storing new information. It may be at play. It may be that your dreams are your brain's best understanding of other things the subconscious is actually doing, as well.

As with the conscious mind, the more focus they get, the more obvious they become. Focus usually implies importance, but that doesn't necessarily mean that their importance is indicating that you need to do anything about them. For instance, last night, I dreamed I was shooting a fully automatic 22 caliber gun handle (virtually no barrel at all) into a sex toy sitting in a cat litter box along with a cat play house, at a cop friend's house, with most of it crumbling and falling out of the "gun" unfired, and then he came home and gave me a perfect double chicken whopper bigger than my head to eat. What does this dream mean? It means my uncle mentioned something to me yesterday about it being hard to get .22 caliber ammunition lately (incomplete gun, rapid fire, crumbling bullets). It means there's something going on with me thinking about my friend (his house, him acting very oddly). And the rest, I can't figure out to save my life. If it means something, the subconscious is not doing an effective job of communicating to the conscious, although I have to say the part about the double chicken whopper bigger than my head was funny. I think this dream was just my subconscious processing parts of the previous day's experiences.

Commnly, people's dreams while using subliminals are either what they are dealing with in response to the subliminal, or what they are learning from it. When people use the overcoming fear sub, they subconsciousy start dealing with their fears. To do that, they have to pay attention to them. When they do, at first, it can be a little scary. With AM, there are a lot of issues to be dealt with, and some of them are the way they are because of past traumas and fear. Not all your dreams will be fun. But then, they wouldn't be fun regardless.

I take dreams as messages when there is a good reason to believe they are messages... such as extraordinary experiences, feelings, or the dream foretells the future. This almost never happens to me. I largely ignore my dreams.

You don't have to be upset at a bad dream. Happy dreams can be fun to relive, but you don't need to feel any specific way about them either.

Just be at peace.
Thanks Shannon, you really know a lot about how the subconscious works. The subs I can say are very effective that it even affects the kind of dreams I am having. I think what I will do is to ponder and contemplate those dreams for a day or two and when I could not get anything I will just forget it and let go. Most of my dreams are fear related since I started AM. I found out that theres a lot of fear inside me that needs to go and so the subconscious is processing it while I sleep. I will take your advice,I copied your response and paste it in my notes. Again, thanks for the response.