Subliminal Talk

Full Version: can i buy subs on e-bay?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried to order the subs via pay pal but it just doesn't work for my country.How soon till the subs become available on Amazon and are the subs on e-bay right now?
Guess bying the subs will be harder than i thought.:@
Hey Creative.

you should probably pm Andrew for that matter and he can sort it out for you.
I started off selling on ebay, and I will never go back. Selling them on Amazon isn't as easy as it seems because they demand that I use settings for the mp3s that may or may not degrade the subliminal signal. I haven't researched it enough to know for sure yet.
Shannon do you have e-mail? i would like to contact you there.
(02-02-2013, 04:16 AM)Creative Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon do you have e-mail? i would like to contact you there.

You can contact us through the e-mail contact links in the store, but contacting me directly is not something I can allow everyone to do, unfortunately. I would never get any work done. We have an excellent customer support staff.
Shannon i have a friend who is willing to help me buy the subs.Here is the message he sent

RR-"When i click on pay via pay pal it sends me to the paying page, if i pay via pay pal but i didn’t define the shipping adress first, then pay pal is automatic and so is the shipping adress and we don’t want that.
In order for me to pay via pay pal and the package to go directly to you(Me) we have to contact the seller(Shannon) and ask him would he send the subs on a non-pay pal adress.Ask him(Shannon) can we do this combination, if so i will do it no problem."
There is no physical product to send. These are instant downloads. No address is needed. Once payment is made, you simply download the product.
And, at least in my case, the person who bought for me was able to send me the link to the download page and I could just download them myself from there.
Thank you Shannon, thank you Abi.
Why didn't you say this in the first place? I got stressed out. Smile
Well it's just a matter of time....will start a log once i got them.cheers
I did not understand that you thought we have a physical product. We haven't offered a physical product in going on three years now.
(02-05-2013, 01:20 PM)S

hannon Wrote: [ -> ]
I did not understand that you thought we have a physical product. We haven't offered a physical product in going on three years now.

I never read that is not, besides there is some sort of a box type of material where i expected the material(subs) to be.
example.
http://subliminal-shop.com/categories/fo...dy-habits/

Maybe there should be a sign where it says it's not a psychical product.There are many nobs like me lol, who won't understand.
I have added something on the front page specifying this. Thanks for pointing that out. I believe it was on our old store.