Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How do i listen to subliminals?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok i just read whole faq section of this forum,read the instructions and i still don't know how should i listen to subliminals.
I plan to listen them overnight for 8-9 hours but earbuds/headphones will just fall off the moment i turn.I need something that will be close so that i may be able to hear it.

This is written in the instructions:
1. Adjust the volume to a comfortable level using any audible mp3.
2. Set your player to play the mp3 on loop.

What kind of player?? The only player i have is Blueberry Tomcat.
How do you guys listen to subliminals overnight?

p.s. this may look like a noob question but i don't want to buy the subs and not know how to use them.
Well I use ultrasonic so my wife can't hear it, and I just plug my mp3 player (which has a speaker) into the wall and leave it running. She's confused why I do that, because no matter how much I explain it, she still seems to think it not working, because she can't hear it. Now I just insist that she not turn it off regardless, and she doesn't, because she knows when to choose her battles. I think she forgot about it about 4 months ago.

Don't use earphones for the long hours. Who wants to have earphones in 8 hours of the day?

If you can't hear the subliminals, good. You're not supposed to. If you can hear it, its too loud. When I first started on subs I put a libido type one on, and I cranked it up really high because I thought I was supposed to hear the static. One day I had a dream where I could hear some woman groaning in the bedroom, and it was so loud I felt like she was groaning into a megaphone in a rock concert and I was standing next to the speakers. When I woke up I turned it down to a level where, if I play something normal like a song, its a good comfortable volume. Then I switched it back to the ultrasonic one. Ultrasonic means its too high to hear, like a dog whistle. However, your subconscious can still hear it loud and clear, so if you put it up too high, it could damage your ears.
(01-29-2013, 06:31 PM)brad1984mason Wrote: [ -> ]Well I use ultrasonic so my wife can't hear it, and I just plug my mp3 player (which has a speaker) into the wall and leave it running. She's confused why I do that, because no matter how much I explain it, she still seems to think it not working, because she can't hear it. Now I just insist that she not turn it off regardless, and she doesn't, because she knows when to choose her battles. I think she forgot about it about 4 months ago.

Don't use earphones for the long hours. Who wants to have earphones in 8 hours of the day?

If you can't hear the subliminals, good. You're not supposed to. If you can hear it, its too loud. When I first started on subs I put a libido type one on, and I cranked it up really high because I thought I was supposed to hear the static. One day I had a dream where I could hear some woman groaning in the bedroom, and it was so loud I felt like she was groaning into a megaphone in a rock concert and I was standing next to the speakers. When I woke up I turned it down to a level where, if I play something normal like a song, its a good comfortable volume. Then I switched it back to the ultrasonic one. Ultrasonic means its too high to hear, like a dog whistle. However, your subconscious can still hear it loud and clear, so if you put it up too high, it could damage your ears.

[b][b]Ok so i could use my blueberry, plug it in 2 speakers, set the speakers about 2-3 meters from my ears and just play it? [/b][/b]

The stream seems nice but i am not sure if i would be able to fall asleep using it(or i may wake up in the middle of the night) so ultrasonic may be a better option.Damn i didn't know it can damage you hearingConfusedConfused....how do i adjust the volume on ultrasonic???

When i was in high school i used to play counter strike,i always wore headphones and after 30 minutes+ my ears would hurt really bad and i would get even mild headaches.I don't want to touch them.During the day i would just use speakers, i don't want to put anything in my ears.
Ultrasonic is no different than any other audio. Too much volume will damage your hearing. The difference is, you can't consciously hear ultrasonic to know what it's relative volume is, so if you accidentally set it at max volume, you might not know it.

The instructions will answer your questions on calibrating volume and using the program overnight. Go read them again.

When you were in highschool, you were using headphones that were hugging your head too tightly. Wink
(01-30-2013, 06:39 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Ultrasonic is no different than any other audio. Too much volume will damage your hearing. The difference is, you can't consciously hear ultrasonic to know what it's relative volume is, so if you accidentally set it at max volume, you might not know it.

The instructions will answer your questions on calibrating volume and using the program overnight. Go read them again.

When you were in highschool, you were using headphones that were hugging your head too tightly. Wink

I understand now.However it is said that headphones are 20% more effective than stereo speakers.Does this mean that results would be much faster with using headphones or something else?
Since a person cannot(most at least) wear them at night, wearing them during the day for 8 hours straight is practically not possible.Even 4 hours straight would be too much.
The results are noticeably better from using headphones, and that includes more impact, more obvious impact and faster impact. But it is not reasonable to use headphones all the time, so the best thing to do is use them as you can, and use stereo speakers otherwise.