Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Develop Irrisistable Charisma 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I find DIC 3 to be an incredibly powerful sub-top 5 for me for obvious in your face results.
When time must have a stop, please consider delivering it in a higher state of technological impact with an added modus of giving, loving and gratefulness to the chas.
Come on Boromir, you can't just post something like this and not tell us about your results man! Tongue What kind of stuff did you see?
(01-24-2013, 09:44 PM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]Come on Boromir, you can't just post something like this and not tell us about your results man! Tongue What kind of stuff did you see?
OK K-Train,
I haven't used it recently, but when I did certain incidents seemed out of the ordinary and obvious to me as the result of the sub.
For example, two principals or VPs of my company, a small under 50 engineering co., engaged me at my cube and just BS'd with me with for over 10 minutes. My boss's, a vp, office is right next to my cube and it was obvious he was flustered because they pretty much ignore him. These guys had never chatted me up like that in seven years working there - pretty reserved, preoccupied dudes and all I would usually get is a greeting or quick questions from either one.
Then there also was an unordinary amount of banter from people that I hardly know at my local, and more people qualifying themselves to me; basically, people just engaged themselves with me more in all settings.
So, if there was some refinement, or maybe not refinement, just if the sub evolved into 4 or 5G it would be scary giggly good!
That's one I haven't gotten much feedback on, thanks for that. I think I can build this as a 5G/OE title... when there is time.
(01-31-2013, 04:54 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]That's one I haven't gotten much feedback on, thanks for that. I think I can build this as a 5G/OE title... when there is time.

HAHAHAHA Shannon, you're cracking me up because you've been so busy lately.
Quality is priority one. Time to build can therefore take a hike. Smile