Subliminal Talk

Full Version: X124 Observation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Duration: 20 minutes played from a smartphone.

A girl I have seen quite a few times while walking my dog asked me if I could give her a ride to school as she missed the bus. Considering I kind of know her and her family I didnt mind doing it.

She's in her early 20's and I have seen her show some very subtle signs of interest in the past although I will admit that she probably heavily favors my dog over me at this point.

I decided last minute that I was going to try using X124. Considering i'm still very lethargic and borderline normal my ability to read body language and voice inflection is very off anyway.

From what I saw I didnt see much of anything. The first time I drove her we shared eye contact a lot more frequently (not saying thats a sign of anything) but this time she averted my gaze exclusively most of the time.

She asked me about myself in a cheery way in the beginning to see how I was doing (Easy to chalk that up to people sucking up to you socially speaking) Anyway she spent most of the drive talking to me and honestly she wouldnt let me talk much at all. The rhythm of the conversation was in total discordia. I decided to simply give small inputs after she spoke to at least give myself something to say.

I asked her what astrology sign she was near to the end of the ride and she told me she was a pisces. Then went on to say that she was a lot like a fish anyway saying how good at swimming she was. At the end I was making fun of the idea that she loves the ocean but hates the beach. This girl is very strange and eccentric so it was hard to even figure her out through what she said much less than what her body was saying.

Anyway this ERoSuck works like beetle dung. She didnt reach for my crouch. She didnt grab my arm or forcefully kiss me. She didnt give me a better view of her cleavage. Honestly wheres my BJ? Unless I get a BJ this stuff is a Big HOAX (intended sarcasm courtesy of MysteryMagik)
(01-17-2013, 03:45 PM)Subeternal Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway this ERoSuck works like beetle dung. She didnt reach for my crouch. She didnt grab my arm or forcefully kiss me. She didnt give me a better view of her cleavage. Honestly wheres my BJ? Unless I get a BJ this stuff is a Big HOAX (intended sarcasm courtesy of MysteryMagik)

I'm not gonna lie, I about busted a gut at this part. Tongue
(01-17-2013, 03:45 PM)Subeternal Wrote: [ -> ]Duration: 20 minutes played from a smartphone.

A girl I have seen quite a few times while walking my dog asked me if I could give her a ride to school as she missed the bus. Considering I kind of know her and her family I didnt mind doing it.

She's in her early 20's and I have seen her show some very subtle signs of interest in the past although I will admit that she probably heavily favors my dog over me at this point.

I decided last minute that I was going to try using X124. Considering i'm still very lethargic and borderline normal my ability to read body language and voice inflection is very off anyway.

From what I saw I didnt see much of anything. The first time I drove her we shared eye contact a lot more frequently (not saying thats a sign of anything) but this time she averted my gaze exclusively most of the time.

She asked me about myself in a cheery way in the beginning to see how I was doing (Easy to chalk that up to people sucking up to you socially speaking) Anyway she spent most of the drive talking to me and honestly she wouldnt let me talk much at all. The rhythm of the conversation was in total discordia. I decided to simply give small inputs after she spoke to at least give myself something to say.

I asked her what astrology sign she was near to the end of the ride and she told me she was a pisces. Then went on to say that she was a lot like a fish anyway saying how good at swimming she was. At the end I was making fun of the idea that she loves the ocean but hates the beach. This girl is very strange and eccentric so it was hard to even figure her out through what she said much less than what her body was saying.

Anyway this ERoSuck works like beetle dung. She didnt reach for my crouch. She didnt grab my arm or forcefully kiss me. She didnt give me a better view of her cleavage. Honestly wheres my BJ? Unless I get a BJ this stuff is a Big HOAX (intended sarcasm courtesy of MysteryMagik)

I can't tell if you're posting as a joke or not.

If you're being serious, my response would be as follows.

20 minutes is not much of an exposure time for X124. You state that "she averted my gaze", I am guessing you meant she averted her gaze. That would be a sign of response if it differs from normal. It means she's responding, but is afraid of letting you know it, because of how her response makes her feel in the particular circumstances you're in. She is unlikely to want to be labeled a tramp, so I'm guessing you would need more privacy to get more of a response from her in general, and almost certainly more time of exposure.

Her talking a lot, if it is different from usual, is also a sign of excitement, especially from Pisces. It means she's energized or excited and doesn't know how else to express it in her current circumstances.

X124 is not part of the ERoS line. Sorry. lol

If you want to see better results, more exposure time and more privacy will be in order for X124. Also don't expect her to put herself in a position to be labeled a tramp or worse. She has her reputation to uphold.

But I'm going to guess you're probably joking here.
Hey Shannon is there any kind of programs like TUW X124 or Poetry of the Silent Eros coming into the future?
What kind of prototypes you are planning to release and based on what?
Thanks!
I am planning to release X24, X25 and X32. They'll be based in masked format so that they can't easily be used as stealth seduction. I have found that these three work really well when used in the right conditions.
(02-12-2013, 01:05 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I am planning to release X24, X25 and X32. They'll be based in masked format so that they can't easily be used as stealth seduction. I have found that these three work really well when used in the right conditions.

Those sound good.Just curious,what kind of masked track will you most likely be using?Would it be relaxing enough to accompany a good sensual massage without detracting from the experience?
Are the right conditions still based on age or have they been expanded d?
Sorry for all the questions(>_<)
I'm going to use a masking track of cats in heat. That should be plenty relaxing.

Just kidding. Smile I was thinking the standard ocean surf or trickling stream, because music is pretty hard to make universal, but I could do music also. Although I'm not going to offer three options with 12 different kinds of music each... but the point is to make it enhance the experience of sensuality and sexuality while preventing it from being used without the knowledge of those in attendance.

The right conditions depend on age for X24 and X2, but X32 does not seem to be age specific. X32 appears to depend on her self respect, the "slut factor" involved in responding, the amount of privacy, whether you are in a relationship, how much she trusts you, and so forth. That's because X24 and 25 are telling her to act, and allowing her to go at her own pace. X32 is telling her to act NOW. Some women won't respond to that - at all. Some women will respond really, really fast.

Generally, women who respond to X32 are going to be women who enjoy sex. Women who don't respond to X32 are women who don't like being told what to do.

Women who respond to X24 will be between 18 and about 27. Women who respond to X25 will be about 25 and older. In the 25 to 30 range, it can go either way, and a woman might respond to one or the other. I have not yet identified what specific factor is changing during this period in a woman's life that triggers this change in preference, but it appears to be based on some change brought about by maturity or experience.

In general, the right conditions will be...

You have her alone. She knows about and consents to the program. She isn't being distracted. She isn't upset, stressed, hurt, sick or exhausted. She's not afraid of anything (judgement, STDs, pregnancy, having her reputation destroyed, etc.). She trusts you. You have enough time to spend with her.

X24/25 usually require between 20 to 90 minutes to really kick in. X32 seems to kick in much faster, but is also more dependent on privacy, emotional comfort, and reputation protection/how much she trusts you.
(02-12-2013, 11:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to use a masking track of cats in heat. That should be plenty relaxing.

Just kidding. Smile I was thinking the standard ocean surf or trickling stream, because music is pretty hard to make universal, but I could do music also. Although I'm not going to offer three options with 12 different kinds of music each... but the point is to make it enhance the experience of sensuality and sexuality while preventing it from being used without the knowledge of those in attendance.

The right conditions depend on age for X24 and X2, but X32 does not seem to be age specific. X32 appears to depend on her self respect, the "***** factor" involved in responding, the amount of privacy, whether you are in a relationship, how much she trusts you, and so forth. That's because X24 and 25 are telling her to act, and allowing her to go at her own pace. X32 is telling her to act NOW. Some women won't respond to that - at all. Some women will respond really, really fast.

Generally, women who respond to X32 are going to be women who enjoy sex. Women who don't respond to X32 are women who don't like being told what to do.

Women who respond to X24 will be between 18 and about 27. Women who respond to X25 will be about 25 and older. In the 25 to 30 range, it can go either way, and a woman might respond to one or the other. I have not yet identified what specific factor is changing during this period in a woman's life that triggers this change in preference, but it appears to be based on some change brought about by maturity or experience.

In general, the right conditions will be...

You have her alone. She knows about and consents to the program. She isn't being distracted. She isn't upset, stressed, hurt, sick or exhausted. She's not afraid of anything (judgement, STDs, pregnancy, having her reputation destroyed, etc.). She trusts you. You have enough time to spend with her.

X24/25 usually require between 20 to 90 minutes to really kick in. X32 seems to kick in much faster, but is also more dependent on privacy, emotional comfort, and reputation protection/how much she trusts you.

Thanks for the info(^_^)Cats in heat would be interesting Tongue Im good with whichever masking track as long as the experience is enhancedWink The programs sound amazing,will definitely pick up one when you release them although not 100% sure which of the three yet(>_<)
It is amazing... if you get the right woman and the right circumstances. Get it wrong, and she will respond with discomfort, aversion and avoidance or nothing at all.

If you have a steady partner and you find her trigger, though... boom.