Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Depression relief aid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I also use this one as and when needed (like the Deep restful sleep) .I'm a little bit prone to Seasonal Affective Disorder ( Here in London we most definitely have a deficit of warmth and sunshine from October to March Confused and this is when i sometimes feel down) .However i was most definitely pleasantly surprised at how effective this was ( I had already used Happiness and Joy for quite some time and haven't noticed very much difference with that one .However in these circumstances i tend to assume that i haven't used it long enough and i will probably give it another run-through - although my sub queue is huge so i don't know when ) Anyway the first time i used this i felt a great sense of relief (no i don't believe it was placebo ) within 15 minutes (unbelievable i know ) .On subsequent ocassions it has nearly always brought about relief within 1 hour .

Anyway now you know Shy
For a 3G subliminal, that response time is unbelievable, and I'd be calling placebo on you for that... but brainwave entrainment usually kicks in within 5 to 10 minutes, and within 15 minutes, effects of the brainwave state you have achieved (such as serotonin release) start kicking in. So that's quite expected.

Used as a subliminal only (speakers) you could probably not have achieved that effect within less than a couple weeks of use. But because of the BWE, if you use it on headphones, it definitely works within 15 to 60 minutes. I can vouch for that personally. But the effect is most successful for situations where the issue is a lack of serotonin, and not an emotional cause for the depression, such as sublimated anger, frustration, hopelessness, etc. It seems to help with those, but the emotional issue isn't being dealt with, so the effect is much less.