Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Subliminals in spanish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,
I'm new here and I'm so excited to start this new journey in my life.

I saw in old posts that this year the subliminals could be translated. I would like to know if it still goes on.

I understand all the scripts I saw in other subliminals but I don't know I have to try AM because is a lot of time and I don't know if I'm going to take the best of it.

Aside of it is there any way to know the philosophy of the AM, the way they think. I think the changes will be faster if I can pay attention to my mind and change the thoughts consciously while I'm working with the subliminal.

Thank you very much! All the best!
I'm very much looking forward to getting some programs translated into Spanish, German and French this year if I can make that happen. It's going to be a very involved, expensive and complex process to do it right, but that's how I do things. At the moment I am awaiting some developments before I can start the translation process. But... if I can find a way... you bet!

For AM, the changes won't be affected by being consciously involved. If I was worried about that, the programs would include "beta talk" affirmations also, instead of being purely subliminal. My experiments show, unsurprisingly, that the subconscious typically understands the language much better than the conscious does, even in native English speakers such as myself, or people who struggle to understand and speak English consciously, such as one of my Aunts, who is Chinese.

In my case, I have been using grammatical sentence structures far beyond Level 5 English (the most difficult and technical level of spoken or written English), so complex that I have to read them in small pieces to understand them. My subconscious (and that of others - even non-native speakers) understands this just fine, and apparently instantly and quite without effort.

In the case of my Aunt, and some other people I know who struggle with English, I have observed that they respond just as well to subliminals they are exposed to as anyone else. I believe this is because the subconscious remembers everything it is exposed to, even though the conscious mind does not. You should be fine, if you understood the scripts you read.
Ok, I'll start the AM.

If I use speakers could I efect the guy who is in the room next to mine? The wall is slim.

Thanks for replying.
You can indeed. If he can hear what you play in terms of normal audio, he can hear what you play subliminally. The risk is much higher with ultrasonic than masked subliminals. Just calibrate the audio to be audible for you only, and then avoid using ocean surf if that means you cannot hear the lowest volume areas.