Subliminal Talk

Full Version: iPhone + dock pose any issue?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've searched a few of the speaker threads here, and mostly the only concern I see is using speakers supporting the 20khz limit.

I put my subs on my iphone, and stuck my speaker dock next to my bed so I could play these on loop no matter where I'm at. Trouble is, I can't for the life of me find the frequency specs for my dock: http://www.usa.philips.com/c/audio-syste...37/prd/en/

So I downloaded and listened to the speaker test. I can hear everything until about the last second or so, though its super high pitched anyway...I get this feeling like I can feel it, but not hear it. Am I going crazy or is this normal? Lol

Does my speaker dock seem alright? The last thing I wanna do is waste a month of all night loops on bunk speakers... Much rather buy a new set!

I also deselected iTunes optimization when importing the songs... Is there anything else to take into consideration?

Thanks,
Matt
Hi, Matt,

If you can run the speaker test at a normal usage volume without hearing any static, your speakers are fine. And no, you're not crazy feeling that you can hear it, even though you cannot consciously hear it. That's ultrasonic audio for you. Smile

Anything else to take into consideration. Read the directions. Follow them. Read the FAQ section. Enjoy. Smile Welcome aboard.