Subliminal Talk

Full Version: skeletal changes possible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You have a lot of body modification subs, which indicates that you believe in mind/matter when it comes to our subconscious minds being able to make physical changes to our bodies...

Does this also extend to skeletal changes?

Like for example, a woman wants a more hourglass shape, but her skeleton structure just doesn't have the right hips for it or her shoulders are too broad or whatever.

Or a man is very finely boned but would prefer to be able to really bulk up more.

Would making those sorts of subliminals be possible? I think it'd be totally awesome if so. I'd definitely go for the "hourglass" sub!
I honestly don't know for sure, but I would think that it probably is - but would require some wording that was extremely challenging to get right, and would require probably two orders of magnitude longer than normal to produce whatever effects were had. I am not convinced that drastic changes are possible skeletally, but it is true that I have been wrong before.
Well. It was just an idea. Even if drastic changes aren't possible, even very slight ones can make a drastic difference. Especially dealing with broad shoulders. It's amazing just how little a change in the skeletal structure of our shoulders it really takes to make the huge array of differences we see.