Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Affiliate Program?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I read somewhere that you had an affiliate program but I can't find it on your site.

Where can I sign up for it?

I'm working on a new dating/relationship website and I would like to promote some of your subliminals.
I am a bit afraid to answer, because I am not sure I understand this part myself yet. I think you have to register as an affiliate. However, I can probably change your customer type in our database to affiliate if you like. Andrew is the one who knows the most about this. Andrew?
No worries Shannon, be good to find out soon though... if you could maybe ask Andrew or something I would appreciate that.

I think your subliminals would be absolutely perfect to promote on my site. Its in the "get your ex back" niche but I'm also including topics such as dating and attraction advice.

Also I know that your products are quality because I am currently using them myself, so I have no doubts that other people would benefit from them too.

When you find out please let me know.

Thanks mate,

~John
I think Andrew is out of town at the moment, but I've e-mailed him.
Hi John,

We'd definitely be interested in having you on board. Right now the current setup is to "register" at the main page and under the drop down menu select Affiliate. There is a lot of work I have to do to the affiliate area that I won't be able to get to for roughly 14 days as I am completely swamped. Once you create the affiliate account send me a mail and I'll put you on our 2/3rd's plan. After that I can either set you up with a regular ID or give you a mod re-write URL to make links more discreet (for example subliminal-shop/***** <----whatever you want there. After these 14 days I will also have time to re-do our site to make it look much more appealing and I expect that to increase sales by a large margin as well as help affiliates make them.

(06-02-2010, 08:19 AM)John.E Wrote: [ -> ]No worries Shannon, be good to find out soon though... if you could maybe ask Andrew or something I would appreciate that.

I think your subliminals would be absolutely perfect to promote on my site. Its in the "get your ex back" niche but I'm also including topics such as dating and attraction advice.

Also I know that your products are quality because I am currently using them myself, so I have no doubts that other people would benefit from them too.

When you find out please let me know.

Thanks mate,

~John
oh ...

I´ve mentioned the affiliate stuff in another thread yet. I´d like to sell your products over one of my webpages, too. I am going to write a book concerning self help stuff and would like to set links to your stuff into it.

It´s a project, that will be done in future, but ti will be done.

If you have any concerns on how to establish an affiliate program, let me know.
Best to all of you,
smash
(06-05-2010, 03:19 PM)smash Wrote: [ -> ]oh ...

I´ve mentioned the affiliate stuff in another thread yet. I´d like to sell your products over one of my webpages, too. I am going to write a book concerning self help stuff and would like to set links to your stuff into it.

It´s a project, that will be done in future, but ti will be done.

If you have any concerns on how to establish an affiliate program, let me know.
Best to all of you,
smash

Go ahead and set up an affiliate account via the front end registration, when you do send me a PM or Email
Thanks guys, signed up last night. Look forward to promoting your products Smile
I'm looing forward to seeing our affiliate program get off the ground. Smile
hey i just signed up for the affiliate program,
but after i register i dont quite know what to do next...

there's still not enough information about the affiliate...
I too am interested in this stuff. I am planning to add you up in my website.
I tried signing up for the affiliate program but the verification part at the bottom has no image. You guys still doing affiliate links?
I have alerted Andrew as to your questions. He's in charge of the affiliate system.