Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How to use BIATBW?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I'm new to this forum and I've just got BIATBW and I would like to know how should I use it. There are two tracks present: the ocean waves and the silent squeal. I would like to know which one is the most effective and can I use headphones to listen to any of them?
Also, how many hours and how should I listen to a track for it to be most effective?
What are the recommendation and also how these tracks should be used?
During sleep or in a waking state?
Can I use Headphones?
Thank you very much and any help will be highly appreciate!
Didn't it come with directions?
Yeah it was on my previous hardrive and got it deleted when moving stuffs in a new hardrive.
the instructions got deleted and not the subs interesting, anyway here's how it goes you need 8-12 hours everyday during sleep or while you are awake.

the silent and the ocean waves are same in effect, although it is preferably advisable to use the ocean using headphones and not the silent version to not encounter any hearing problem or anything of that sort.

and yes headphones do increase effectiveness since they tend to stimulate the brain hemispheres more powerfully than normal stereo.

oh and just to note, I believe there are 3 versions and not 2, oceanic/trickling stream/silent versions but I am guessing that extra version got deleted also.

anyway good luck.
Here are the instructions.
Thanks a lot guys!
I've been using this sub for a while now (since November) and have not seen much in the way of results. I work alone in my office so I run the silent version on loop for apx 7 hrs/day exposure during the 5-day work week. I run it through my computer's stereo speakers at a low-mod volume since they're right on my desk. Any suggestions? Am I using it incorrectly?
If you have a smart phone, download a spectrum analyzer to see if the sounds are coming out. You'll see a spike at the 20kHz-22kHz range, if it is.

If you're not seeing this, then your speakers aren't delivering the subliminal. Since you're in an office, can you play the waves or trickling stream at a lower volume? If anyone asks about it, you can tell them it's white noise to help you concentrate.
Thanks for the input. I did as you suggested and got the spectrum analyzer and yes, the sub seems to be coming through. I can clearly see activity at the 18Khz-22Khz range. What kind of 'results' should I be seeing? I can't say that anything different has happened with regards to interacting w/women and certainly no direct responses from them. Maybe I need more re-programming than average?
My understanding is that it will usually take 60-90 days to "fully manifest obvious results".

You're only about 30 days in: stay the course, and keep listening as much as you can, according to the instructions. Also, be sure to let us know when you start seeing the results. We're all dying to know.
Well, true. I guess it has only been since Nov and during work weeks so I'm really not far enough into it. I will keep at it and post updates along the way.
Thanks again..
Only during work weeks? By that do you mean "not on weekends"? Ouch. That's going to slow your progress more than is intuitive.

This is my take on it, and Shannon will correct where he sees fit:

Let's say that before you started the subliminals, you were shaped like a cube, and the subliminals are transforming you to be shaped more like a sphere. The problem is that you're not a mere lump of clay: You were comfortable as a cube and part of you wants to go back to being shaped like a cube because of that comfort. We'll call that part of you The Ego for this example.

So you spend five days listening to subliminals, and you're softening the corners and pushing out on the faces of that cube to become more spherical. Then Saturday rolls around, and The Ego takes the opportunity to reverse those changes and restore that comfortable cube shape. Because you were a cube for so long, it's like a rubber band snapping back into shape, and most of the progress made during those five days has been reversed over the weekend.

You can make progress, but you will make so much more progress if you listen every day.
I wouldn't say most of the progress would be lost, but it certainly would be slowed down significantly, at least. You want to use it every day.
Ok, yeah that does all make sense. I've been using at work since it was more convenient to let it run through the computer speakers all day. I guess I'll get a portable player to carry around at home so I can get exposure every day.
Thanks again for all your input. I'm not discouraged anymore and will let you know how things turn out with it.