Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Make All Subs Work Faster And More Powerfully
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How bout a sub that primed your subconscious mind to work more efficiently with your subliminals? Maybe put in suggestions to make the mind less resistant to subliminal programs..to accept the suggestions in all of your subs faster?
(12-13-2012, 04:12 PM)collegedropout Wrote: [ -> ]How bout a sub that primed your subconscious mind to work more efficiently with your subliminals? Maybe put in suggestions to make the mind less resistant to subliminal programs..to accept the suggestions in all of your subs faster?

LOL. Believe me man, this has been suggested quite a few times and you aren't the first nor will you be the last to ask. Here's why:

Shannon already does everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) that he can possibly do to ensure these subs aren't resisted. He has words worded in a certain way, the program built in a certain way, hell he made 5G, HST, and SOS mainly to bypass resistance in the first place. Even 4G subs are built to generate as little resistance as possible. But the problem is that there are always gonna be people who either A.) resist subs completely or most likely B.) take a long(er) time to see results and/or C.) People who use subs and get quicker results

I fall in category B. Believe me bro, I wish dearly that these things worked instantly because we'd all be f@cking multi-millionaire, super fit, genius juggernauts lol. But as of now, the ONLY subs out right now that could mimic what you're suggesting, at least in theory, are Overcome Fear, and Overcome Fear, Guilt, and Shame.

The only other option I know that would work is a full custom sub recorded in your own voice. If what Shannon says is correct, then by having a subliminal recorded in your own voice it makes it almost impossible to resist because...well...it's YOU lol.
(12-13-2012, 05:31 PM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2012, 04:12 PM)collegedropout Wrote: [ -> ]How bout a sub that primed your subconscious mind to work more efficiently with your subliminals? Maybe put in suggestions to make the mind less resistant to subliminal programs..to accept the suggestions in all of your subs faster?

LOL. Believe me man, this has been suggested quite a few times and you aren't the first nor will you be the last to ask. Here's why:

Shannon already does everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) that he can possibly do to ensure these subs aren't resisted. He has words worded in a certain way, the program built in a certain way, hell he made 5G, HST, and SOS mainly to bypass resistance in the first place. Even 4G subs are built to generate as little resistance as possible. But the problem is that there are always gonna be people who either A.) resist subs completely or most likely B.) take a long(er) time to see results and/or C.) People who use subs and get quicker results

I fall in category B. Believe me bro, I wish dearly that these things worked instantly because we'd all be f@cking multi-millionaire, super fit, genius juggernauts lol. But as of now, the ONLY subs out right now that could mimic what you're suggesting, at least in theory, are Overcome Fear, and Overcome Fear, Guilt, and Shame.

The only other option I know that would work is a full custom sub recorded in your own voice. If what Shannon says is correct, then by having a subliminal recorded in your own voice it makes it almost impossible to resist because...well...it's YOU lol.

Yeah I had a feeling this wasn't possible/probably common sense for Shannon to make if it actually WAS possible lol

and as for the voicing your own subliminals, I actually tried something similar out and it seems to be working pretty well so far.

Being an impatient guy (as you can see from this post) I wanted to speed things up, and I heard shannon say something about how affirmations said in the theta state are vastly empowering.

So I downloaded a theta brainwave track, went into an audio editing program (audacity) recorded the exact script for Overcoming Fear (the sub I'm using right now) in my own voice, and paired it with the theta brainwave. Then I looped it for an hour.

I've been listening to it every night before falling a sleep

(and I loop OF in ultrasonic mode all night long through the speakers hanging right above my bed....so right when the theta track is done and I take off my headphones, I fall asleep to the ultrasonic.)

I'd like to know from Shannon if this is bad or interferes with the actual sub in anyway. So far I can definitely feel like it's speeding up the results but a confirmation from Shannon on whether this is harmful or not would help.

I mean the affirmations are the exact ones from the exact script, so I don't think there would be any harm?
Great minds think alike bro Smile. Last year I tried the exact same thing with Luck Magnifier 3.0 with the exception of the theta waves. The thing about recording it in your own voice is that you have to make sure you add positive inflection to EACH statement. But since you're using the EXACT same script and wording I don't see how they could interfere with one another (of course this is just my opinion).
(12-17-2012, 12:19 PM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]Great minds think alike bro Smile. Last year I tried the exact same thing with Luck Magnifier 3.0 with the exception of the theta waves. The thing about recording it in your own voice is that you have to make sure you add positive inflection to EACH statement. But since you're using the EXACT same script and wording I don't see how they could interfere with one another (of course this is just my opinion).

Haha sweet, maybe you could try this out too and see if it helps you? I can already feel some effects because sometimes during the day when I don't feel like doing some work because fear is clearly stopping me, I say "I am fearless and I can do ANYTHING I choose!" almost exactly the same way I affirmed it in the theta track.

When I noticed this I was like woah...

And yup I put a lot of emphasis on the statements that ended with an exclamation mark, so there was emotion behind the statements.

And I was also thinking, since I'm ultra receptive to hypnosis, that I could hire a hypnotherapist to create a hypnotic induction for me and then use the exact same script from the subliminal I use at the time as the post hypnotic suggestions. And also add theta to it. Or learn hypnosis myself and use my own voice.

(While also using the subliminals ofcourse)

Again, I don't think it'll do any harm or take up any more processing power or anything, it's just more like using everything in your arsenal to get the desired outcome.