Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Cancer Healing Aid Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If a person were to have a tumor that is harmful to their health but isnt necessarily a "malignant" cancer could it still have an affect on those tumor('s) according the first couple sentences of the provided script?

I realize the subconscious takes things in the most literal way but I ask because I wonder if the mind would simply ignore all suggestions with "cancer" in it OR could the person's reality make the script agreeable towards getting rid of the harmful tumors they have.
I did not differentiate between malignant and benign cancer in the script. For the purposes of this program, cancer is cancer.
I know its personal but how long did you use the cancer aid for during your time of need? Do you think you benefited from it more than traditional treatment of cancer (surgery,chemo, radiation)? Or was it more of a attack it from every angle possible sort of thing and it helped you heal/ beat it faster than
regular individuals.
(01-30-2013, 08:43 AM)Subeternal Wrote: [ -> ]I know its personal but how long did you use the cancer aid for during your time of need? Do you think you benefited from it more than traditional treatment of cancer (surgery,chemo, radiation)? Or was it more of a attack it from every angle possible sort of thing and it helped you heal/ beat it faster than
regular individuals.

The first version of the program was one of the programs I made for myself before I started really working with subliminals. I used it for almost the entirety of the 6 months I was in treatment after the tumor was discovered.

Here's what I can tell you about what believe the program did for me.

I believe it gave me hope and strenghtened me significantly. Nobody in the cancer ward's staff had ever seen anyone last as long as I did without getting exhausted or losing their hair from the treatment. But in the end, even I succumbed to the poisons they were pouring into me. Let me tell you, it really doesn't make you feel very good about the stuff they literally pour into your veins on tap when the person handling it is decked out in almost a full biohazard suit. Eventually, my exhaustion from the anti-neoplastic poisons overcame everything.

I believe the program had an impact on my treatment. I can't know for sure, because I spent most of my treatment hours, and most of my time out of treatment, asleep. Chemotherapy - at least, as it was then - will teach you a new definition for "exhausted". I do know that my tumor shrank more than they expected (from grapefruit sized to golf ball sized) and that I somehow knew that it was completely dead, while the surgeons could not decide if it was until they cut open my stomach and removed it.

Honestly, I spent most of that six months asleep. But here's another interesting point. I was on morphine to kill the pain of the abdominal surgery for the first 2 weeks. Then they gave me strong opiate pills for the pain, and sent me home. I never had to use any of them. Nobody could believe it.

I also healed from the surgery much, much faster than anyone expected.

Could have been a number of things. We were doing everything possible. I don't know what did what specifically. But I believe that the program had a significant positive impact on me in many ways.