Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Break after AM5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this question has been asked before but I couldn't find it when I searched for it.

What is the recommended time to take a break after completing AM5 before starting another sub?
I suggest 1-4 weeks, depending on what you want to do next, and how you feel during your break.
Cool thanks
(12-08-2012, 04:54 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest 1-4 weeks, depending on what you want to do next, and how you feel during your break.

So Shannon, if I want to do SM 3 next after AM 6, how long would you recommend? Also, what "feel" am I going for to know I can go ahead with another sub?

Thanks.
Generally, 1-2 weeks off is going to work for maximum effect from any six stage set. If you want to do SM3, it's probably better to go for 1 week. I'm not sure what you're referring to with a "feel", the break is to allow your subconscious to finish integrating and executing the programming instructions, and when you stop listening, a sub can sometimes come to life because there is no more resistance to the "incoming" instructions. Just the execution of those instructions.
(07-19-2014, 01:34 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Generally, 1-2 weeks off is going to work for maximum effect from any six stage set. If you want to do SM3, it's probably better to go for 1 week. I'm not sure what you're referring to with a "feel", the break is to allow your subconscious to finish integrating and executing the programming instructions, and when you stop listening, a sub can sometimes come to life because there is no more resistance to the "incoming" instructions. Just the execution of those instructions.

Ok, I'll go a week then. I said "feel" because you mentioned it depends how I feel. I just wanted to know what kind of feelings it depends on.
Shannon, is it ok if I don't go for breaks at all? My original plan was to finish AM6 in a few weeks, then use the refresher stage alone for another month. Then I will start BASE immediately.